Chapter 21

Anna's POV
I wake up with Patrick wrapped around me. Aw. I check my phone to see that we should be arriving in 20 or so minutes. We're going straight to our hotel and relaxing for the rest of the day, which is perfect for me. I will easily be able to sneak away.

I shake Patrick lightly to wake him. "Hmm?" He asks sleepily. And might I add adorably. "We will be arriving soon" I say fake smiling. That scares me the most. I'm not ready to do this. But I have too. I've been planning it for too long to back down. "Okay" He says while reaching blindly to find his glasses. I laugh and grab them for him. "Thanks" He mutters sleepily. I quickly press a kiss to his lips, he's surprised but kisses back. "What was that for?" He asks smiling. "You're adorable in the morning" I say kissing him again. "You're in a good mood this morning" Patrick says while sitting up. I'm actually not I just can't act like I'm not otherwise everyone would get suspicious of everything I do.

I smile and kiss him again until I hear Pete walk into the bunk area and yell. "Okay Brendon and Dallon stop making out! Same for Anna and Patrick! We're about to arrive so get ready. I want pizza!" Of course Pete wants pizza. I swear he would marry it if he got the chance to. And he didn't even seem surprised about Brendon and Dallon. I guess everyone shipped it and was waiting for it to happen. Just saying you're welcome everyone who ships them. I want credit for it.

I laugh and get everything I'll need for the night, being careful to not let anything fall out in the process. I jump off the bunk and end up falling on my butt. I laugh but wince in pain. My butt it like literally going to be bruised. I just stay on the ground laughing at myself until Patrick comes and helps me up. "Are you hurt?" He asks seriously while holding in his laughs. "Yes" I say while pouting. "Where?" He asks worryingly. "My ass" I say while laughing again. Then Patrick does something that's so not Patrick like.

Patrick grabs my ass. I gasp. I wasn't expecting that. "Does that hurt?" He says smiling cheekily. I shake my head because honestly it didn't. He pushes me up against the bunks. "Good" He says deeply. Where the heck did that come from? What happened to the sweet and innocent Patrick. Not that I'm complaining. He presses his lips to mine hungrily. I almost moan but I bite my lip to stop myself. That would be awkward. And I don't want Patrick to know how easily he can make me feel like that.

I hear someone clear their throat from behind me. It's either Brendon or Dallon. "Guys we are here!" Brendon says. I laugh remembering what could of happened if I didn't walk in on Brendon and Dallon when I did. "Not as bad as you and Dallon were last night" I say smiling evilly. Dallon blushes and so does Brendon. Right at that moment Pete walks in saying we've arrived.

I giggle and skip out of the bus, pulling Patrick with me. "Did you walk in on them you... Know having.. Sex?" Patrick asks awkwardly. There's my little innocent Stump back. "Nearly" I say thinking back to last night. I think it they would of gone further if I didn't walk in. Ew. I ship them but I don't want to think of that.

We head into the hotel and sort out the rooms. Basically the same as last time but Brendon and Dallon are going to be alone this time for obvious reasons. Pete orders pizza and we all go off to our separate rooms while we wait for it to arrive.

I dump my bag on the ground and lay on the bed. I close my eyes for a second and I open them to see a Patrick Stump on top of me. And the innocent Patrick is gone again. I wonder why he is being like this. I don't mind since it will be my last day with him.

(A/N- Might be slightly smutty! Be warned!)
I close my eyes again trying to ignore the nervous feeling in my stomach. This is all new to me. I feel his lips on my neck. It feels oddly nice. He lightly bites down and I accidentally let out a moan. Oops. I blush because that was awkward as fuck. "Anna it's fine, don't hold it in" He says reassuring me but that doesn't stop me from feeling awkward.