Chapter 6

Patrick's POV
Anna looks so peaceful in her sleep. A lot has happened in the last few days so I hope she's okay. I'm glad that she's allowed to come on tour with us. Maybe it will help her get better and also she's a massive fan.

She starts to move around in my lap and eventually she opens her eyes and looks at me. Gosh she is adorable in the morning. I'm almost positive that I have feelings for her but I don't know how to tell her. I'll have to wait for the perfect opportunity.

Anna clicks her fingers in front of my face. Oops I must of been staring while I was thinking. "So what do we have planned for today" she asks changing the subject. "Well we should probably go to my house so I can pack for the tour" I say after thinking for a little while. "Let's go then"

Anna's POV
I still can't get over the fact that I'm going on tour with Patrick Stump and Fall Out Boy of course. I would never in a million years think that this would happen. I should probably go have a shower before we leave. I get up and start walking to the bathroom. "Anna?" He asks sounding slightly concerned. "Yeah?" I ask "What are you doing" What's so suspicious about going to have a shower? "Having a shower" I say. "Oh okay" Why does he sound so sad? Maybe he didn't want me to move from his lap. Nah probably not.

I lock the door and undress. I try to avoid looking at myself in the mirror but I do anyway. Scars. Everywhere. I think about grabbing my blade and adding to the collection but something stops me. Could it be the fact that Patrick is in the room next to me or maybe that I just don't want to. I'll never know.

I get out of the shower 15 minutes later to notice I didn't grab any spare clothes. So I put what I was wearing back on and walk to the room to grab another pair. I put plain, boring black skinny jeans on and my Fall Out Boy T-shirt. Which Patrick laughs at when he sees. I guess he must of forgot I'm a fan of his band.

Since the drive was going to be a few hours I decide to listen to music and of course the first song that plays is by Patrick. Again he just laughs at me being a fan.
"Consumption is consuming me" Patrick sings
I laugh and start singing with him at the chorus.
Greed
One of the seven deadly sins
Many gonna enter
Few gonna win
Always try and notify the next of kin
Cause many gonna enter
Few gonna win
Greed
One of the deadly sins
Many gonna enter
Few gonna win
Always try and notify the next of kin
Cause many gonna enter
Few gonna win

We both continue to sing since we both know all the words. "I didn't know people still listened to Soul Punk" He laughs. Oh my gosh. How. Could. We. Not?! "Well I listen to it on repeat" Shit. Why did I say that? That makes me sound even more of a fangirl! Damn. Patrick just looks at me serious then starts laughing again.

We sing the rest of the drive to songs from Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, Twenty One Pilots and of course more of Patrick's songs. It was honestly easily the best time I've had while traveling.

Patrick's POV
Finally home in Chicago. I wonder how the rest of the guys are gonna react to Anna. I really hope they like her since I do a lot. There's no point in denying it anymore I'm falling in love with Anna but I just need the right time to tell her. Or maybe I shouldn't tell her. I'm not sure what I'm gonna do yet.

We arrive at my house and I unlock the door and walk to my room to start packing. I almost forget that Anna was with me as she awkwardly follows me upstairs. "Oh. Ah sorry. Um we'll be staying here one night then starting the tour." I say not really knowing what to do with Anna. "Okay". She goes and lays on the carpet looking up at the ceiling. "You know there's a bed?" She doesn't move from where she is. Just mumbles something about the carpet being soft. I laugh and start to pack while Anna seems to fall asleep on the floor.

After packing most of the essentials I decide I should probably move Anna to the bed since the floor isn't really a comfortable place to sleep. I slide one arm under her legs and one under her neck. She's really light. Maybe a bit to light.

I place her on my bed and pull the covers up so she won't get cold. I check my phone to see its around 6. I should probably cook or order some dinner for us. I decide to cook since it might be our last proper meal in a while because of touring. Since I have no idea what she likes I decide to just be boring and make spaghetti bolognese.

Anna's POV
This bed is really comfy and warm. Wait when did I fall asleep and wasn't I on the floor? Patrick must of moved me when I was asleep. I should probably get up and see where he is but this bed isn't helping when I'm trying to convince myself to get up. Like seriously I would never leave this bed unless I really needed to. After another 15 minutes or so of being lazy I get up and walk down stairs to see Patrick setting up the table for dinner. Wow. Have I been asleep for that long? "Did you sleep well?" I just nod in response since I'm still kinda half asleep. He just smiles and continues to set the table.

I sit down and set my head on the table trying not to fall asleep. Why am I so tired today? Maybe it's all the traveling. Patrick places a plate in front of me making me jump. I never knew how much of a good cook he was. I mean being the fangirl I am I should of known that. There's not much conversation since I'm still half asleep. I offer to do gone dishes but he says that they can be done in the morning before we leave.

We decide on watching a movie before we leave. Patrick picks a random movie and puts it on. I sit next to Patrick but he motions for me to move closer and get comfy. So I do. I rest my head in his lap and he places a blanket over top of us. Usually this would be weird for me but I'm too tired to care about being in someone's lap that I've only known for a few days. Not long into the movie I feel my eye lids getting heavy and I'm falling asleep again. I think about how uncomfortable this would be to sleep like all night but I'm to lazy to move and get comfier.

Patrick's POV
After maybe 20 minutes Anna is asleep again. She must of not had much sleep lately. Well at least we'll be traveling so she can sleep a lot in the next few days while we get to our first destination. I decide against falling asleep on the couch because of how uncomfortable that would be. I decide its probably better to carry Anna upstairs to my bedroom. Wait. Would she be alright with sleeping in the same bed with someone she's just met? Hopefully she will be.

I carry her very light body upstairs without any effort and place her back into bed. I cautiously get into the other side trying not to wake her or get to close to her that will make her uncomfortable. After pulling the blankets up I start to worry about how she would react to waking up in the same bed. This was probably a mistake but it's to late to do anything as I'm already falling into a deep slumber. Hopefully she'll be fine with it. I will just have to find out in the morning.