Chapter 26

Brendon's POV
As soon as Anna falls asleep I go to find out what the hell is going on with Patrick. He just left Anna when she was in tears and when she needed him. She was week and upset and she needed comforting and hugs. Mainly hugs, and Patrick left and went back to sound check. I mean I know it has to be done before the show, but we've got hours and it could of waited for like half an hour or so. Or at least until she was calmed down.

I tell Dallon to keep an eye on Anna and walk over to the venue where we're playing tonight. You can slightly hear the sound of the guys practicing. Our security guy lets me in when he sees me. I walk and sit straight in front of Patrick in the audience.

I watch them practice. Patrick is the only one who hasn't noticed me. He's not his usual bubbly, energetic person. He has he reasons but he can't be like that tonight otherwise the fans will notice and be worried.

Patrick forgets a line in one of the songs, I'm guessing it's not the first time he's done that today by the look on Petes face. Does he know what happened like 20 minutes ago? The reason why he's not singing and playing at his best?

They finish playing a few more songs, Patrick getting a little bit better with every song.

"Will Anna be singing tonight?" Pete asks when they finish singing Save Rock And Roll. Patrick shakes his head and gives his guitar to a stage crew member, then walks off without another word. "Did something happen?" Pete asks once Patrick is out of sight. I nod and explain the situation. "Is that why Patrick left for like 5 minutes?" Pete asks. I nod. "Why didn't stay with her for longer?" Pete asks. I don't even know that myself. "I have no idea, I came to talk to Patrick before the show" I said honestly.

Once done talking to Pete, I walk off back stage to find Patrick. Silently I walk around. I eventually find him in the dressing room, just looking at the ceiling. "I'm a horrible person" he says as soon as I enter the room. There's tears in his eyes. I've never seen Patrick like this, I'm kind of stuck on what to do. "Why are you a horrible person?" I ask. There may be something going on that he hasn't told us about.

"I shouldn't of left Anna, I just can't stand seeing her hurt, it hurts me as well. I'm getting annoyed at how she's not getting better and that wrong" He says now looking at me. "It's been hard on all of us Patrick, we all handle it in our own ways" I saw. I have had Dallon to help me. Basically just cuddle the fuck out of until I felt better, but Patrick hasn't had anyone to help him and that's worrying me. "Yeah" He says looking down and adjusting his jacket.

For a second I thought I was something on his wrist. But that can't be true, can it?

Patrick's POV
As soon as I adjust me jacket I see Brendon's eyes widen. Oh no. I must of accidentally pulled my jacket to high and shown him my scars. But he doesn't seem to say anything. Maybe he's not sure what he saw, I would rather not talk about it anyway. It's over and gone.

But is it really? It would be so easy to relapse without anyone knowing. Everyone's attention is on Anna, it would be normal for me to be sad and upset because of what has happened. But now I think Brendon will be looking out for me. Which would make it a lot harder. Not that I'm going to though.

Once we get back to the bus, we discuss what is happening for the night. Anna will hang out with who ever is in the dressing room and not performing at the time. And once the show is over she will be in the same room as us when we do a meet and great for the people with VIP Passes. Once it's sorted out with what's happening, we decide we should probably get some food before we have to start getting ready for the show.

Since there is a hungry Pete Wentz in the room, we all agree on ordering pizza. It's basically our 'go to' meal when we can't be bothered making a proper meal or going anywhere. I don't think Pete cares either way.