Chapter 19

Anna's POV
It's a day to go. I'm scared to say the least. I don't know what I'm going to do or when. I'll just know when it happens.

Today is Patrick's and I's anniversary. 1 month. We probably won't do anything since they have a earlier show tonight. I think it's at 3. They're playing outdoors tonight.

It's currently like 8 in the morning and Patrick has woken me up. I'm complaining a lot. I only had 3 hours of sleep. Hopefully I will be able to sleep during the day otherwise I'm going to fall asleep randomly.

"Hurrrry uuppppp Annnnaa!" Patrick moans. I guess I was taking forever to get ready. It's cold so I quickly chuck on a knit jersey and jeans. Once I get my shoes on I run to him. "Took you long enough" He says smiling. I punch him lightly and follow him. "Where are we going?" I ask curiosity. Patrick has told me nothing about what we're doing. Just yelled at me to get out of bed and get dressed. "You'll see" Well that doesn't help.

Randomly Patrick stops me and tells me I need to be blind folded. "I'll trip and die if I can't see though" I say genuinely scared of my clumsiness. "I'll save you from dying" He says while laughing at me. Rude. I let him blind fold me and lead me to wherever we're going. Surprisingly I only trip on nothing twice. Both times Patrick caught me before I could actually fall.

Suddenly I notice his touch is gone and I start to panic. "Patrick?!" I yell scared. I take off my blind fold. "Over here" he says getting my attention underneath a large old tree. There's a picnic basket and blanket around him. I go to ask what's going on but then I realise it's our one month anniversary so I guess he's trying to make it special.

Patrick is sitting in the middle of the blanket with his acoustic guitar in front of him. I don't really know what to do so I sit in front of him. Patrick smiles and starts to play a song. Even before he starts singing I already know what it is.

"They say we are what we are, but we don't have to be
I'm bad behaviour but I do it in the best way
I'll be the watcher of your internal flame
I'll be the guard dog of all your fever dreams

Oh
I'm am the sand in the bottom half of the hour glass, glass
Oh
I'll try to picture me without you but I can't
Cause we could be immortals" Patrick sings softly.

I join in singing with him quietly. Once I see him smile I feel more confident and sing louder with him. We finish the song together. "We could be immortals, Anna even if we don't last I will remember what we have for centuries" Patrick says smiling. I smile at his references to him own songs. I was trying to think of something to say back but I couldn't beat what he just said.

"Well I can't really top that" I say laughing. He smiles and pulls out what I'm guessing is our breakfast. Once that's been eaten we sit and chat about anything and everything. Patrick avoids topics which he knows would upset me. Which I'm thankful for. Today is going to be a good day. I want it to be.

I check my phone to see its 12 o'clock. Wow! We've spent nearly 4 hours just relaxing and talking. "We should probably head back" Patrick says also checking his phone. They have a show in a few hours so they probably have to start getting ready soon. We quickly pack everything into the basket and start it head back. I grab Patrick's hand wanting him to know how much I care.

Tomorrow I'm going to hurt Patrick. Sometimes I wish I could go back and never meet him so he wouldn't have to be hurt but then I the time I've spent with him has been the best days of my life. I'm glad I won't have to see his reaction to what I'm going to do tomorrow.

We nearly make it back to the hotel before I start to get spammed by Brendon.
B- You still need to tell me why you wanted to know if I'd ever date a guy
B- Who did you need it for?
B- Do you know someone who likes me?
B- Are you trying to set me up with someone
B- Is it Dallon?
B- Fucking hell Anna where are you?
B- When you get back I swear to god that I will get that answer out of you
I laugh when I see how annoyed he is getting with me. I still need to set him and Dallon up. Maybe after their show tonight. Or while Fall Out Boy is doing sound check. I WILL MAKE BRALLON THE LAST THING I DO!