Fight For What's Right (45)

Kreese's lips curled as he spoke. "Alright. Mills, Moskowitz, you're the best we have right now. Let's see what you can do."

Kat's heart sank as Kreese issued his challenge. She couldn't believe that he was pushing her to fight against Hawk, her ex-boyfriend and former friend. The disdain in her eyes was obvious as she glanced at Hawk.

As Hawk smirked and dabbed up with one of his friends, Kat felt a wave of annoyance.

"Well, princess. Ready when you are." Hawk winked, his voice gruff.

Taking a deep breath to steady herself, Kat stepped forward, her gaze fixed on Hawk. Her voice was firm as she responded to his taunting words. "Alright, Hawk. Get on with it."

Kat, her short blond hair framing her face as she locked eyes with Hawk across the crowded Cobra Kai studio.

Kat took a deep breath, channeling her emotions into focus. Her dark eyes glistened with frustration. Hawk, his mohawk now dyed a vibrant shade of flaming red, flexed his muscles, his body poised for action.

Kreese, stood at the center of the ring, his voice commanding attention. "Alright, Kat and Hawk! It's time to settle your unfinished business. Show me what you've got. Fight!"

In a sudden burst of speed, Hawk launched himself forward, aiming a swift and powerful punch at Kat's abdomen. But she deftly sidestepped, evading the blow by a hair's breadth. With lightning reflexes, she retaliated with a series of acrobatic kicks, her legs moving equally as fast.

Fueled by anger and regret, Hawk fought back with a relentless barrage of strikes. His movements were sharp and aggressive, like a predator stalking its prey. Kat, however, weaved through Hawk's attacks with calculated grace, her strikes finding their mark with deadly accuracy.

The fight continued with a symphony of kicks, punches, and blocks. Hawk's frustration grew evident. He lunged forward, attempting to overpower her with sheer force. But Kat, quick like a panther, effortlessly twisted away, countering with a swift and precise strike to Hawk's exposed side.

The impact sent Hawk reeling, his body crashing against the studio's padded walls. But he refused to stay down. Hawk pushed himself off the wall, his face contorted with rage. He charged at Kat with renewed vigor, his strikes becoming more desperate and unpredictable.

Kat, undeterred, maintained her composure. She utilized her surroundings, using the studio's obstacles to her advantage. She vaulted off a nearby practice dummy, executing a breathtaking mid-air spin. Her leg extended, connecting with Hawk's jaw in a whirlwind of force.

The air crackled with tension as Hawk and Kat faced off in the Cobra Kai dojo. Hawk's smirk widened as blood dripped from his nose.

"You finally got your shot, huh?" Hawk's voice was laced with a hint of amusement. "I bet you've been meaning to do that."

Kat's lips twitched in response, her eyes narrowing. She shifted her weight from foot to foot, her body poised for action. "Every time I gave you a chance, you fucked up," she retorted.

Hawk shrugged his shoulders, seemingly uncaring. "I can have any chick I want. You're just another girl," he sneered, his arrogance fueling his words.

Kat gritted her teeth, her resolve hardening. She rushed at him with closed fists.

Hawk, equally skilled in combat, braced himself. He blocked Kat's powerful kick towards his side, their force clash echoing through the room. The clash continued, their bodies moving in a synchronized dance of aggression and defense.

Kat's attacks were a blur of precise strikes, her strikes aimed at exposing Hawk's weaknesses. She weaved in and out, relying on her speed and agility to keep her opponent off balance. On the other hand, Hawk relied on his strength and calculated movements to counter her onslaught.