She's My Collar (50)

Kat sat in her classic red Corvette, the engine purring softly beneath her. She gazed longingly from the parking lot towards the Cobra Kai studio, her eyes fixed on Hawk practicing his punches and roundhouse kicks at a dummy.

Scowling, Kat clenched her fists on the steering wheel. She and Hawk were not on good terms. Ever since his transformation from Eli to Hawk, he had become a different person she hardly recognized.

Just as she was lost in her thoughts, her phone rang, startling her. The name "Sam" flashed on the screen. Kat hesitated for a moment before deciding to answer the call. She knew that whatever Sam had to say couldn't be good.

"Hey, Sam," she greeted cautiously, her voice trailing off.

Sam's voice crackled with irritation on the other line. "Kat, you won't believe what happened. Cobra Kai attacked Nate last night after the car wash. They beat him up and stole the money we raised."

Kat's eyes widened in shock, her grip on the steering wheel tightening. "Are you fucking serious?" she exclaimed, her eyes burning with fury.

There was a heavy sigh on the other end of the line. "Yeah, it's bad. Nate and the others came to my house when my dad was away. They're worried about Cobra Kai and what they will do next."

Kat's expression hardened, her jaw set. It's fucked up that they chose the littlest guy at Miyagi-Do to assault. What did they do with the money?"

Sam's voice lowered, carrying a note of resignation. "They were going to tell Miguel that the money was from Cobra Kai, not Miyagi-Do."

A dark, almost edging manner crept into Kat's voice as she responded, a hint of a smirk playing on her lips. "It doesn't matter anymore. His hospital debts and surgery are covered. It's dealt with."

Relief washed over Sam's voice as she breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness you pulled the money out. That was a huge ask, Kat."

Kat's tone turned serious. "It's over with now. But I won't let Eli, sorry, Hawk, do this to anyone else."

Sam's voice carried a note of caution laced with concern. "Kat, you shouldn't go back there. They're dangerous, and clearly, they're following Hawk's orders."

Kat let out a weary sigh, her eyes narrowing as she focused on Hawk's every move. "He's doing this because he let power get to his head. He's lost right now."

There was a brief pause, the weight of their conversation hanging in the air. Finally, Kat spoke. "Sam, I won't back down. Not until this is over. I'll find a way to make things right, to protect our friends."

Sam sighed. "Just promise me you'll be careful, Kat. We need you here, too."

Kat ended the call with Sam, promising to reach out later. Right now, she needed to confront Hawk and end this madness. She pocketed her phone with a click and stepped out of her car, her classic Corvette gleaming under the sunlight.

Running a hand through her short, wavy blonde hair, she approached the Cobra Kai studio. As the door swung open, she removed her dark, cat-eye sunglasses, with her intense gaze fixed firmly on Hawk, her ex-boyfriend.

A smirk tugged at Hawk's lips as he laid eyes on Kat. "Well, well, princess. Look who decided to show up," he taunted, his tone arrogant.

Kat handed her sunglasses to a nearby karate student, her eyes never leaving Hawk's face. With a swift movement, she closed the distance between them, her palm connecting with a resounding slap against his cheek. Hawk's smirk only grew wider.

Furrowing her eyebrows, Kat stared at him, her voice hurt. "Why didn't you block that?" she demanded.

Hawk's smirk turned into a smug grin as he looked her up and down. "I like the pain, especially when you cause it," he replied, his voice laced with a dark undertone.