Chapter 1

Cousin (Part 1)
___________________
Intro:   Jeon Jungkook (22 years old)
Parents: Jeon RM and Jin ( for this story)
Siblings: Jeon Yoongi
Personality: a very well mannered boy but sometimes a total flirt but loves his family
A student in Bangtan University
Friend: Kai, j-hope, Jenni and Lisa

Jeon Taehyung (17 years old)
Parents: Jeon Soobin and Jeon Yeonjun
Siblings: none
Personality: a cute fluffy bear but very possessive for his things,a cute little brat
A student in Hybe highschool
Friend: Park Jimin only

So, Tae and JK are cousins.. their fathers means RM and Soobin are brothers and they are joint family, Tae is younger than JK, well they aren't that much fond of each other cause Tae always tease JK and JK easily gets irritated by him.. Tae always ruins JK's image in front of their family by his cute little pranks which is really irritating to JK obviously,so yeah they are Tom and Jerry,, now back to the story

It was a beautiful morning..birds are chirping outside the window and the morning breeze is coming through the opener window of the room...one muscle bunny yet cute rabbit was sleeping peacefully..he is Jungkook but his sleep didn't last long as there was knocking sound from outside his room door...he heard the sound but didn't bother to open the door but the knocking sound started to increase by the seconds..now he got really angry and irritated,,he got up lazily from the bed and started walk towards the door,,but when he unlocked the door there was no one...he closed his eyes to control his outburst knowing very well who did this,,that person really wanted to disturb his peaceful sleep..by the way his upper body was necked as it's his habit sleeping like this..he was going to close the door when suddenly someone shouted near his ear saying "GoooOod mOoorNiing"
JK got startled and the other one started laugh on his reaction but his laugh didn't last long as JK pulled his ear in irritation...oh by the way this Tae,, Jeon Taehyung...one and only brat of the Jeons...
Tae: ahh hyungie...leave..

Jk: what huh!! What's your problem?

Tae: I've no problem hyungie...

Jk: then why are you shouting in my ear in this early morning? And who told you to knock the door that loud huh!?

Tae: what....I didn't shout hyungie,I was just wishing you morning...

Jk: then why were yo----
Tae didn't let JK finish as he said,

Tae: did you saw me knocking on the door?(he said raising his eyebrows)

Jk: no,how can I see when the door is locked?

Tae: then why are you blaming me? (he said looking at JK with his puppy eyes which clearly showed he is upto something)

Jk: come on,,I know it's you,, cause you're the only one in this whole world who is behind me for ruining my day everyday

Tae didn't said anything he stared at JK for sometime then smirk evily yet cutely.. JK was observing his every moves but widened his eyes when Tae screamed,,
Tae: Eommaaaaaaaaaaa...............

There JK knew it was his end today and in a second there was Jin, JK's mother with spatula maybe he was cooking in kitchen.. Jin came there running and stopped in front of them with his spatula,, Jin looked at Tae who has taers in his eyas which is obviously fake and crying face... Jin gasped looking at Tae then his eyes went to the hand which was holding Tae's ear till now,, JK realized it and quickly removed his hand ...he was praying to God as he knows his mother loves Tae more than him.. he actually forgot the coldness around him because it was winter and he was half necked ...he saw Jin looking at him with burning eyes,,but turned to Tae first..

Jin: what happened baby? Why did you shouted? Did he do something?

Tae sniffed fakely and JK looked at him annoyingly as he knows Tae was acting but he can't say it loudly..
Jin: tell me what  this idiot did ?

Tae: Eomma...he shouted at me..
(Jk widened his eyes and Jin too, JK was going to say something but got shut by Jin's glare,he was cursing Tae to the hell in his mind)
Jin: why he shouted at you? Did you teased him?
Jk: yes yes Mom,,he-----

Tae:ahhh...."sniff"....ahhhhh

Jin:omo,,baby stop crying,,tell Eomma...

Jk: Mom,, listen na,,I'm saying tha----

Tae: see he shouted at me and now isn't letting me tell you,,I just came here to wish him good morning and he just shouted at me then held my ear and twisted it...

Jk: no no no Mom..he is lying,, listen to me once..

Jin: shut up and why did you shouted on him you idiot bunny..he was just wishing you and you hurted my baby..

Jk: Mom I didn't,I'm your baby you should trust me not him...(JK whinned)

Tae: no he is lying he was also blaming me for nothing,,he said---

Jk: you shut up little parrot...you keeps lying..

Tae: what did you said you muscle pig,,bunny looking human...

Jk: whatever you heard lying parrot,, ( that's it Tae grabbed JK's hair and started to pull it,, JK screamed in pain he also grabbed Tae's hair and there was World War 3 ongoing) Jin was looking at them angrily and shouted them to stop the fight and they stopped looking at Jin's really angry face..
Tae got scared and hide behind JK,,and there JK was praying to God to save him from his mother.. Jin was fuming and Tae hugged JK from behind and whispered,,
Tae: muscle pig,,,now we both are in danger..do something..

Jk: .........

Hope you guys like it...and support this story please 🙃