chapter 24

Cousin (Part 24)
_________________

Days were passing in its own way and everything was falling on its place...many things changed in Jeon mansion...like Soobin and Yeonjun was close like before,, yoonmin was now engaged.. namjin as always the bickering yet sweet couple and lastly our taekook..well after marriage Tae became the head of the family means after Jin Tae got the power.. everyone obeys his words cz he became a perfect housewife in just few months.. everyone was shocked before seeing the change of Tae but now they are used to it.. and the most exciting thing happened because of Tae's power was Soobin and Jungkook doesn't fight anymore like before..I mean not in front of Tae...in one word they're happy together...every couple was happy in their personal life also...back to story

It was early in the morning when kook woke up from his sleep feeling cold beside him..he searched for Tae with closed eyes but didn't found him.. JK got up from bed lazily going towards bathroom knowing already Tae was in kitchen already...yeah Tae prepares breakfast for everyone if he gets up early someday and If not then just for his hubby ....

JK came downstairs and saw everyone present there except Tae... JK searched for Tae with eyes sitting on the chair in formal attire... Yeah JK was now working in Jeon company under RM so he can take over the company after his father and father in law....
Everyone was eating including JK just then Tae came out of kitchen holding two glass in his hands... JK raised his eyebrows and Tae copied him raising his eyebrows too... JK shook his head forwarding his hand to take his banana milkshake from Tae's hand before making him sit on his lap feeding him.. Tae too obeyed his hubby ... JK finished feeding his wife and himself then lastly he was about to make Tae drink his strawberry milk but frowned when he saw banana milkshake in both glass... Well he thought Tae made banana milkshake for JK and in another glass might contain strawberry milk..

Jk: what's this baby? Why did you bring two glass of banana milkshake? I know you love me so much so you bring two glass right? (Looking at Sb teasingly)

Everyone was looking at them now leaving breakfast... Tae himself doesn't allow JK to have banana milkshake that much now he himself was making it that too two glasses?

Tae: who said that's for you? (Sb laughed)

Jk: huh!!! Then for whom you bring two gla--

Tae: for me...now shut up and let me have my milkshake...

Saying this Tae started to gulp down the banana milkshake in one go which made everyone shocked cz Tae didn't like it before then why now? But everyone shrugged it...

Now JK was about to leave so he called for Tae who came from kitchen with lunch box and handed it to JK... JK kissed Tae's forhead lovingly before going towards parking lot.. JK was walking towards car when Tae called him from behind running towards him... JK looked back and got worried seeing Tae running towards him... Tae ran towards JK and hugged him tightly burying his face in JK's neck...

Jk: baby what happened? Why were you running? What if you fall-----umm

Jk couldn't say further cz Tae just kissed him shutting him in between... JK composed himself before taking the lead kissing Tae passionately yet deeply holding him by his waist caressing Tae's back and cheeks... Tae was cultching on JK's suit lifting his body giving weight on tip toe for reaching JK's lips.. JK now forgot he had office and he entered his tongue inside Tae's mouth and started to taste every corner of Tae's mouth while Tae was becoming breathless but he wants ready to leave JK either...
Finally after 5-7 minutes of kissing JK broke the kiss still attaching their lips..

Jk: don't do this..I won't be able to control myself....(breathing heavily)

Tae didn't said anything just hugged JK pulling him closer and closer and JK was thinking why Tae was being clingy today... usually JK was the one who is clingy towards Tae...
JK somehow managed Tae and left from there thinking it's Tae's love for him nothing more to worry about..

Okay I don't know what I wrote... forgive me for this much short part yet boring part..my mind is blank right now...I'll update next part as soon as possible
Sarange 💜