chapter 35

Cousin (Part 35)
_________________

Days were passing in Jeon mansion with little little happiness...Tae is already 8 month pregnant,,,his baby bump is so big that he can't move without anyone's help,, JK is always we with him... sometimes JK feels bad to see Tae struggling carrying their babies...but they need go through this together...Tae's mood swing wasn't any problem leaving his clingy behavior towards JK....but it sure was a problem in JM's case,, JM was 5 months pregnant and his mood swing was at peak... Yoongi couldn't blame him for waking him up in middle of night asking for ice cream with tangerine right? Yeah husbands aren't allowed to blame on wifey... Specially when pregnant,,,nope.......
JM's baby bump is visible now... everyone was taking care of Tae and Jimin so well that their pregnancy was going smoothly.... JK sometimes teased YG about how Tae was so good,never made him suffer...and there YG's wife making him do almost every work... YG just glared at his bunny brother feeling helpless inside... RM and Soobin would buy lots of fruits and healthy drinks for vmin while coming back from office...Jin and Yeonjun makes healthy and delicious dishes everyday according to vmins choice.... nowadays our bunny suffering a little bit...his wifey couldn't cook for him anymore so he was eating his mom or mother in laws handmade foods... Which he didn't like but couldn't say as he didn't wanted to be beaten by frying pan....

So it was an usual day in Jeon mansion,.. everyone was present in living room watching TV together....well vmin was enjoying and others boringly staring at barbie show... sometimes cartoons... everyone was finally enjoying when Jimin finally played a movie.. they were so into movie that they flinched when Tae winched at pain....

Tae: ahhhhhh.....(holding baby bump)

Jk abruptly turned towards Tae checking him along with everyone...

Jk: what happened baby? Are you hurt ? Feeling pain? What happened....shh shh everything will be fine

Everyone panicked seeing Tae's pale face...tears rolling down his cheeks...he was breathing heavily... JK was massaging his back but no use...
Jin and Yeonjun asked Tae to Stan up but Tae couldn't.... JK and YG helped him to stand but everyone gasped when Tae's water broke.... Everyone was shocked cz Tae was just 8 months pregnant...no way this is happening... Still RM acted smart and asked Jin to take Tae till car...they need to go hospital asap....
Jk was about to cry...he couldn't move from his place...but still managed to lift Tae up and went towards car.... Yj helped Jimin to come and Soobin went to take the bag which was for delivery time
Tae was crying in pain...he was breathing heavily holding JK's hands tightly.... JK was crying too...he couldn't see Tae's crying face.. YG sitting beside him consoling him.. RM driving and Soobin in passenger seat ...
Jimin..Jin and Yeonjun were in another car..
Jk was hugging Tae close to his heart saying sweet things in his ears.... rubbing his back and kissing his forhead time to time....

Finally when they arrived Tae was taken inside emergency room.... JK didn't wanted to leave Tae but YG controlled him... JK broke down after Tae was taken...he couldn't bare the pain his wife was going through...he hugged YG tightly crying in his chest.... everyone felt bad for the emotional bunny....but they were worried too cz Tae have to give birth to twin babies....

Almost 30 minutes passed but no information from doctors....they can hear Tae's screaming.. JK was restless...he was walking back and forth... YG was handling Jimin who was tired a little...Jin and Yeonjun praying to God for Tae and babies... RM and Soobin sitting there with tension written on their forhead...
Finally when a nurse came out of the room JK ran towards her... everyone stood up too

Jk: n.. nurse how is he? The babies?

Nurse: Don't worry,, everything is under control

Sb: but why this much early..I mean he is just 8 months pregnant

Nurse: it happens sometimes....he has two babies in his womb and both are healthy and fit... moreover his body was already ready for delivery so no need to take tension... excuse me

Saying this the nurse went away and everyone huffed in relief...Jk closed his eyes feeling helpless as he couldn't do anything for his wife nor his babies

Everyone was worriedly waiting outside the emergency room when suddenly they heard Tae's loud screaming and everyone jolted... They stood near the door and heard a baby's cry... JK's tears started to fall from his eyes realizing his babies are in this world now...they again heard a baby's cry after two minutes and everyone smiled hugging JK who was so overwhelmed to say anything....

The doctor came out after 5 minutes and congratulated them and left saying both mother and babies were sound and safe... Tae is sleeping due to tiredness and the babies are in their crib....

Everyone was excited to meet them but they asked JK to go first who nervously went inside...he was gonna meet his OWN family today.... Future Jeons were born today......