chapter 40

Cousin (Part 40)
_________________

The next morning everyone went to hospital... Taekook and babies were in one car with Soobin and RM... hopekai and jenlisa in one car following them...when they reached they saw Jin trying to stop the baby's cry... YG wasn't there and Yj was also with Jin.... JK called Jin who looked at him... their face was looking pale like they didn't sleep at night or what?

Rm: are you guys okay ?

Yj: we're don't worry...just worried for Jimin...and baby is hungry too,,but not drinking powder milk...

Tae handed gguk to JK and took baby from Jin's lap...Jin looked at JK who smiled and Jin also smiled... Tae then looked at JK's face who nooded and asked a nurse to show them any room where Tae can feed the baby...after entering inside Tae hurriedly opened his shirts button and tried to feed her who also started to drink hurriedly... JK entered inside too with gguk in his arm..he sat beside Tae who looked at him...

Jk: I've another shareholder now....ugh.....

Tae: hmm?? Of what??

Jk: of course My mEaL !!!! What else?? First my babies then my another babygirl....why everyone loves to snatch my things---- ouch....

Tae pinched JK's bicep... JK hissed at that pouting like baby....

Tae: you gaint bunny... they're just born so they'll drink my milk only right!!! Don't be jealous of kids...

Jk: yeah but still !!!

Tae glared at JK who pouted shutting his mouth.. Tae quickly kissed JK's pouting lips .. JK whinned not getting enough... Tae felt the baby fell asleep so he hugged her to his chest rocking her lovingly.... JK adored the scene with loving eyes....just then Yj came and informed Jimin got his conscious back...both left towards Jimin's cabin hurriedly...
After reaching there they saw everyone was there.. YG sitting beside JM holding his hands and JM looking at them with tired eyes... he's weak... Mrs. Park was crying silently after coming in morning as she couldn't come yesterday because of rain... taekook went towards yoonmin and JM looked at Tae and tried to smile...his eyes became teary after seeing the small baby in Tae's arms... Tae understood and placed the baby beside JM who couldn't control his tears after seeing her face...just like Yoongi...that cat eyes with round face... YG kissed her small hand by which she held YG's one finger... Tae smiled and went to JK taking Jung from Soobin's arm... everyone was talking with Jimin and baby... doctor came and checked JM and informed that nothing to worry now just JM is kinda weak that's it....

Jn: so.... did you thought of any name for baby?

Kai: yeah we also wanna know....!!

Yj: you guys already know na... JK is the uncle so he will choose name and you guys will accompany him..

YG: No....

Everyone looked at YG including JM who was staring at their baby....

Jk: Omo hyung.... won't you let me choose name for your baby?? She's my babygirl too!!

YG: stop acting....mom....

Jin looked at YG who sighed softly after kissing JM's forhead...

YG: I want Tae to choose name for our baby...

Tae looked at YG's face widening his eyes and everyone present there also smiled...but JM got confused cz he thought jenlisa hopekai and Taekook they will choose the name altogether like they did in Jung and gguk's time...

JM: b..but yoonie,,,, aren't they supposed to choose it together?

YG: yeah but do you know something? (Placed JM's bangs from his forhead to behind his ears) when you gave birth you couldn't feed our baby and she was crying so much ...she was really hungry a..avernd I aslo couldn't d..do anything...but,,,but Tae f..feed her like a mother

JM was just staring at YG's face with teary eyes... everyone also felt emotional hearing all this from YG's mouth....

YG: he took care of our baby leaving his one month babies alone in house...he gave her his warmth which she needed from you....(whipped JM's tear which rolled down) so... Isn't it Tae who should choose the name?? Mm?

JM nodded sniffing while Tae also sobbed in JK's chest which everyone found cute and awwed at him... everyone knows Tae is YG's little kid...he is really fond of YG cz he behaves like his second Dad...and hearing those words from YG's mouth for him made him overwhelmed... JK kissed Tae's temple calming him... everyone hugged Tae cooing at him while elders chukled...

After one week Jimin was now finally going home.... RM,, Jin,, Soobin and J-hope was there to pick yoonmin and baby up ....well JK was also supposed to come but he didn't wanted to leave his beautiful wife....others were preparing everything to welcome Jimin in house...Mrs. Park was also in Jeon mansion...
They arrived at Jeon mansion now standing in door step...Jimin was feeling emotional seeing the decorations around the house...he was thankful to God for whatever he got....he really loves everyone in here more than his life.....