chapter 16

Cousin (Part 16)
_________________

Everyone was heading towards shopping mall while young generation means taekook and yoonmin in one car and old generation means namjin and yeonbin in another car...

In taekook car
______________
YG was driving the car while JM was beside him on passenger sit... taekook were in backseat..both couple was flirting with each other.. yoonmin was holding hand and YG was kissing JM's hand time to time which caused JM to blush...so he was looking outside..
And our taekook...well...they were far from flirting cz they were literally making out inside the car...but obviously YG and JM was too focused on each other to notice them.. our shameless bunny was kissing and sucking Tae's neck while Tae was keeping his sounds low...that stupid bunny can't keep his hands to himself,,he is too much obsessed with his little wifey.. JK started to kiss Tae's lips making Tae sit on his lap... their position was too intimate but if somebody sees they will think that they are cuddling...
They all reached at the most expensive and luxurious shopping mall in Seoul,,when everyone stepped out of the car Soobin quickly looked towards Tae then JK... JK noticed Soobin's narrow eyes so he also narrowed his eyes judging his father in law... Soobin scanned Tae but found him all good,,he knew that the bunny will definitely do something with his baby but when he found Tae looking all good he got surprised...he looked towards JK again and JK smiled at him with tight lips....

RM: Soobin...(silent) Soobin...(shaking) let's go? Where are you lost...

Sb: nowhere..let's go...

JK: yeah yeah,,let's go father in law... (He smiled evily cz he fixed Tae's clothes and hairs before arriving there,he knew it would happen)

Everyone went inside...it was very big and we'll specious mall... nicely decorated too... Tae was looking at everything with sparkle in his eyes which didn't go unnoticed by JK..he chuckled before wrapping his arms around Tae's tiny waist...

Jk: like it here?

Tae: yesh..(JK cooed hard)

They were walking towards VIP section when Jin said...

Jin: so we will buy everyone's outfit then the bride and groom..what say?

JM: no uncle it will take whole day and night..

Jin: so what... we're here for shopping only..

JM: uncle you guys go for others outfit and we will go for bride and groom..that will take less time..

Jin: but----

RM: honey...let them,,,

Sb: no I'm not leaving my baby alone..(JK got pissed,, really?now also)

Yj: your baby isn't alone,, JK YG and JM is with him...so let's go?(glare)

Soobin walked silently while Jin,, RM and Yj followed him.. YG and JM also started to walk while taekook following them...they decided to buy the wedding outfits first then jewellery and all...when they entered inside shop the salesman warmly welcomed them cz everyone knows them... JK took a chair from there and made Tae sit on it... Tae blushed hard.. JK kissed his forhead before asking them to show the most beautiful and expensive outfit for his WiFey....the designer herself showed them some couple suits but JK wasn't liking them at all... neither JM.. YG was sleeping while sitting on couch.. Tae just looking his hubby's craziness.. suddenly JK's eyes went to a gown.. a very simple yet beautiful yet gorgeous gown.. he looked at the gown then Tae.. suddenly he smiled looking at the designer..he went towards Tae then sat on his knees in front of Tae taking his hands in his own...

Jk: WiFey....

Tae: umm...?

Jk: can I ask you something?