chapter 25

Cousin (Part 25)
_________________

The passing evening same day when JK was preparing a file for an important meeting he got a call from his WiFey who asked him when he'll be home cz his WiFey was missing him so much... JK said he was gonna go home late today because of work stuttering and the next moment he heard bipp sound cz Tae disconnected the call already... JK just sighed sadly cz Tae was now mad at him and he'll be late and Tae must be sleeping till then so JK won't get any moment with his baby to reduce his anger...and it'll be first night without making love...ahem ahem,,

Jk was now typing in his laptop being exhausted yet frustrated cz he was badly missing his baby WiFey...he leaned onto chair loosing his tie tired now....he closed his eyes thinking about his baby... suddenly the door got opened with loud thud flinching JK in his spot.. JK abruptly opened his eyes and become shocked to see Tae standing in door step...face red maybe due to cold breeze..or maybe anger!! Jk was just looking at Tae without blinking cz he never expected Tae to come here in office.. he got his sense back when Tae sat on his lap wrapping his hands around his neck and legs around his thighs... JK unknowningly wrapped his arms around Tae's tiny slim waist... Tae leaned towards JK's face and whispered ...

Tae: Surprise hubby...!!!

Jk: w..what are you doing here baby?? I thought you're angry??!!!

Tae: who said that to you? (Unbuttoning JK's shirt) tired...??!!

Jk:(caught Tae's hand) hmm...you disconnected the call baby...

Tae: (free his hand continuing unbuttoning) I was in hurry so....btw,, missed me? Hubby......

Jk pulled Tae closed by his waist and Tae was now sitting on JK's d!ck which was semi hard just by Tae's closeness... both felt the proximity yet stayed silent enjoying the moment....

Jk: badly ....(kissed Tae's neck and leaned back) did you missed me baby??

Tae: wanna see how much I missed you??

Jk just looked at Tae being clueless cz Tae was behaving so bold... Tae directly kissed JK pulling him by his tie kissing him hungrily yet passionately... JK soon composed himself before taking the lead kissing Tae sloppily involving tongue between the kiss which was making smooch sound everytime... Tae didn't thought before grinding on JK's lap making JK rock hard... JK held Tae's waist stopping him ..

Jk: don't baby ....(husky yet deep voice)

But who was Tae to listen...he held JK's hand guiding them to his boobs unbuttoning first few buttons making JK excited to touch them suck them...

Tae: should I stop?? Daddy.......(whispered)

Jk groaned before attacking Tae's collarbone then boobs... sucking hell out of it,,Tae's baby pink coloured shirt was barely over his body while JK was devouring Tae... Tae was still grinding but it wasn't enough... Tae started to unbuckle JK's belt caressing JK's bulge in his pant.. Tae was being impatient now so he bend over JK's chest taking his pant off till his knee then taking JK's c@ck out of underwear palming it...

Jk: baby what are you doing....I need to prepare y----

Tae: shhhhhh... don't talk....I need you badly daddy....

Tae positioned himself on JK's d!ck taking it inside his awaiting wet h@le in one go sitting on it ...both moaned at that.. JK was shocked to see Tae's this side but was feeling hot inside.. Tae relaxed his body before riding JK.. he was taking support holding JK's shoulder his boobs into JK's mouth who was sucking, licking biting them grabbing them with both hands while Tae was still riding him... both of them were moaning at the pleasure...
Soon Tae became tired riding JK and JK noticed that so he took the lead grabbing Tae's ass by both hands thrusting upwards kissing Tae's lips hungrily.... Tae was now moaning loudly now screaming in pleasure... JK's thrust became sloppy yet steady...his c@ck was hitting Tae's prostate directly which made him shake between being f√cked...
Tae's boobs were swalloen and Red..his whole collarbone and upper body was covered with purple red hickeys... JK was now thrusting in animalistic speed making Tae cry...soon both of them cummed hard... JK inside Tae while white semen was flowing down Tae's h@le.. Tae fall on JK's chest being exhausted... JK also wrapped his arms around Tae's body...they literally forgot they were in office but who cares when it's their own.. JK kissed Tae's head before adjusting him on his lap comfortably..in that movement Tae moaned tiredly cz JK was still inside of him...

Jk: are you tired wifey???

Tae: hmm(hugging JK tiredly)

Jk: relax...but you were so bold baby... Tbh you were looking so hot...so impatient to have daddy's d!ck inside your wet h@le huh!!

Tae: I don't know...I just need you all the time (mumbled against JK's chest)

Jk smiled like a devil before thrusting upwards which made Tae cry feeling overwhelmed...he slapped on JK's chest lightly which made JK laugh...

Jk: didn't you said you want me all the time??

Tae: yeah Mr. Jeon,,but I'm tired now... we'll continue later at night...

Saying this Tae fell asleep on JK's lap still having JK's d!ck inside him.. JK other hand was shocked to hear Tae cz he said they can continue later at night which is really unbelievable...why not,,, Tae...who becomes tired just after one round cz JK isn't easy to handle on bed inviting JK just after being f√cked raw.... JK was speechless....

It was time to leave now... JK packed his things then looked towards clock and saw it was 10 pm already...he then lifted Tae bridal style making his way towards door to leave..don't worry he cleaned Tae after he fell asleep.. JK saw everyone was gone ..he entered inside lift still Tae in his arms sleeping peacefully... JK was admiring the beauty in his hands..he is so lucky to have this angel in his life...he was thinking about their sweet cute little moments suddenly Tae's sudden behavior came in his mind ... Tae's taste in food changed..JK's favourite dishes are his favorite now.. Tae is too much clingy nowadays and avoids any kind of skinship with others as much as he can.. Tae's inner and outer beauty was glowing day by day ...he was becoming more beautiful... But one thing is that Tae wanted JK with him all day..which was opposite before.. JK wanted to stay with Tae but Tae used to send him office forcefully now table turned.... JK then came out of his thoughts hearing ding sound of lift indicating they were now in garage... JK sighed before going towards car thinking to ask Jin or Yj about all this...

Jk sat on driving seat making Tae sit on his lap wrapping his one hand around Tae's waist before turning on the engine...of course who cares about traffic rules when it's Jeon Jungkook and Jeon Taehyung....

Tae was still asleep when they reached home.. JK took Tae to their room bridal style making Tae lay down on bed later covering his body with duvet... JK then went to take a shower and when he came back he saw Tae wasn't in bed.. he searched Tae in balcony but no use so he went to downstairs and saw kitchen's light was on...he directly went to kitchen and saw Tae cooking for him...well Tae only cooks for JK not for himself also ..so it's obvious... JK then went to Tae and backhugged him but Tae didn't even flinched... JK hugged Tae sliding his hands under Tae's shirt caressing Tae's waist sniffing his neck... Tae didn't said anything cz he was also enjoying...soon Tae was done and all this time JK was glued to Tae... JK turned Tae towards himself lifting him by waist making him sit on kitchen counter...

Jk: weren't you tired? Why you troubled yourself and cooked for me?

Tae: Mr. Jeon....how can I let my husband sleep with empty stomach when I know he is used to have my handmade food....!!

Jk chuckled before grabbing Tae's hands later kissing on top... Tae also kissed JK's cheeks before feeding JK by his own hand and JK was eating with peace and unknown feeling... JK also feed Tae and after that JK carried Tae to their room like a koala......one thing is that they're so into each other that they failed to notice everyone watching them from living room whom were having horror movie night... Yess everyone was in living room watching horror movie turning of the lights the TV was in a corner so taekook didn't noticed them but everyone did enjoyed the movie which taekook played...after taekook were gone Jimin looked behind him and screamed cz everyone was covered with blanket just leaving face and Jimin got scared cz he was asleep till now...
What a family this is......

Can you guys please comment your thoughts about this story? I need to know if you guys are enjoying this book or not...
Sarange 💜