chapter 22

Cousin (Part 22)
_________________

It was noon time and everyone had lunch already... everyone was resting in their own rooms.. JK's friends will be leaving today evening so they were arranging their things.. jenlisa also was packing everything when they heard knock on door...Lisa opened the door and found Yj standing there... Jenni also saw him and got nervous all of sudden...

Lisa: ahh uncle....come inside,

Yj just nodded and went inside then sat on the bed..he signalled Jenni to sit beside him and she did sit beside him nervously...

Yj: I..I don't know how to apologize but forgive me dear,,I'm sorry for my behavior....

Jenlisa was shocked they didn't expected this..

Jn: no no uncle what are you saying..it's not your fault..

Lisa: yeah it's just Jenni behaved childish that's why that misunderstanding created..

Yj: no it's me..I'm older,,I should've been careful with you guys but I'm just I don't know...you guys love my son like own brother and what I did..

Jn: uncle....it's fine really,,,I get it you became insecure and acted like that...

Yj: yeah..you're right..I know it's embarrassing but----

Lisa: what embarrassing huh?!! Every wife expects some extra time from husband some extra love,,so what that you're a mother in law now? You're a wife first...

Yj smiled with teary eyes and hugged jenlisa.. they were in good zone now suddenly Jenni spoke...

Jn: but Soobin uncle is handsome despite his age no???

Lisa shook her head knowing she is teasing Yj and Yj again glared at her before standing and saying..

Yj: that old man is taken...you go find another one....(saying this he left and jenlisa laughed)

Taekook room
_______________
After having lunch JK gave Tae painkiller cz they forgot in morning because of the chaos.. now they were laying on the bed cuddling each other...ahem ahem...I mean Tae was cuddling JK but our bunny was busy sucking his WiFe 's  boobies... Tae was sleeping laying on his back hugging JK's neck while JK was busy with his favorite meal ....well he can't resist his beautiful wife right? Tae was whimpering, moaning time to time in his sleep and JK was enjoying every bit of it...he also fell asleep with Tae's nipple in his mouth....
After 30 minutes Tae woke up feeling something wet ...he was feeling like sandwich under JK,,he looked down and found JK sucking his nipple in sleep while one hand under his back another one cupping his another boobs,,, Tae was a tomato by now...his hubby really loves to have him all the time...but what can he do? He can't deny his hubby either

Tae was caressing JK's hair still in same position..he hissed in pain when JK started to suck harshly so he caressed his neck and JK was again in deep sleep... Tae smiled at his hubby... JK was sleeping just like a baby... Tae saw his top was over JK's face and it was disturbing him so he lifted his top up and his both boobs were visible now... JK woke up by the movement of Tae and looked up still having nipple in his mouth... Tae also looked down and found JK awake...he tried to get himself free but couldn't... JK now started to suck on Tae's nipple slowly yet sensually which caused Tae to choke out a moan... JK's hand went to back from waist and another one pressing Tae's boobs... Tae was shaking in sudden pleasure... JK observed this and started to licking biting sucking hardly now...he marked all over Tae's boobs,, collarbone which was already full of hickeys.... Tae was just moaning under JK...soon JK attached his lips to Tae's and started to kiss Tae passionately yet deeply.. he was sucking Tae's lips like candy ...he bit on Tae's lower lip and Tae moaned... JK took the chance and entered his tongue inside Tae's mouth testing every corner of Tae's mouth... Tae was breathless..their lungs were screaming for oxygen but do they care? No.....
They were kissing each other like no tomorrow saliva dripping down Tae's mouth to neck to bed.. JK went to Tae's neck sniffing there before planting butterfly kisses there .. Tae was huffing and trying to catch his breath.. JK was still on him planting soothing kisses all over his neck ....this made Tae calm down a bit .... JK caressed Tae's cheeks smooching on Tae's lips...he licked Tae's bottom lip where the mole was...