chapter 10

Cousin (Part 10)
_________________
Jk was sitting outside the operation theater like a zoombi... body without soul...the whole family was in the hospital by now,,Jin and Yeonjun was admitted to another room and Yoongi was looking after them... RM was sitting in waiting area while Soobin was also there but JK....
Jk was sitting just outside the door of operation theater,, everyone was shocked at the situation.. nobody said anything to anyone..nobode knew the reason why their bubbly baby took this decision but they stayed quiet.. everyone was worried,,
Jk was in his own world,,he was just thinking about Tae's smiley face and his ocean eyes.. how many stars they held in them..but now,, nothing was there,,there was a Strom in the ocean which JK ignored,, which JK didn't bother to know,,and now he regrets it fully.. his bun was in this condition just because of him his bun cried for him..his bun suffered for him his LOVED him...and he didn't realize that,, he regrets everything...he regrets saying harsh thing to his baby knowing his baby is sensitive he scolded him,hurt him.. JK was crying his eyes out without realizing..he closed eyes and waited for a voice to call him and wake him up saying "hyungie"....... Tae can't leave him with misunderstanding which wasn't true,, JK didn't loved her,, right? Proposing her was a dare from his friends,, right? He wouldn't even do that,, right?? Then why? Tae misunderstood everything and got hurt,,the worse part is JK hurted him more,,he won't let Tae go like this..

After a long time the doctor opened the door... JK fell down due to sudden opening of door as he was sitting there supporting his back with the door...he got up and held the doctors hand in his and asked...

Jk: d.. doctor,,h.h..how is my Tae? I mean i.is he ok? He's alright,,r.right? (Jk was shaking)

Dc: calm down,,call the family members your BF is okay..(JK was shocked by the BF word)

Jk: I.I'm not--------(he was cut off aseveryone came there running seeing the doctor)

Jin/Yj: how's my baby doctor?

YG: is he okay now? Any danger?

Dc: calm down guys,,,the patient is out of danger...but he lost too much blood..he is too weak now,,he was having mental breakdown maybe that's why he attempted suicide..take care of him please...

Soobin: he's gonna be alright,, right? (Yj looked at him with fire eyes but stayed quiet)

Dc: yeah don't worry,,and someone come with me please..I'll prescribe some medicine

RM: come,, I'm going with you..(they were about to go when they heard JK)

Jk: c.can I go s.see him?

Dc: yes,you can after shifting him into another room..

Jk: thanks...:)

Finally Tae was shifted to another room and JK just rushed there,,but he didn't had the courage to enter,, everyone was confused seeing JK's state but Jin... YG looked at him suspiciously cz he was the only one who was in Tae's room during the incident,,the most important thing is he was crying while breaking the door,,does this have connection with JK?
Yj wasn't in the state to say something or do something but one thing is that he was blaming Soobin for this,,he's the reason,,if he wouldn't said about the marriage thing then nothing would happen..

Jk finally entered inside the room and saw Tae's pale face...with oxygen mask,, eyes closed.. lying there like a dead body.. JK felt a pang on his heart..

Jk slowly walked towards Tae and took a sit beside Tae's bed,,he held his cold hand into his warm hands,,looked at Tae's face while a drop of tear escaped from his eyes..he softly kissed his forhead and cheeks,,he placed his nose into Tae's neck smelling his scent..he just wants to cuddle Tae right now...his chest was heavy..he needed to light the weight...he didn't thought much about anything,,he just lied down there beside Tae resting his head on Tae's chest....

💚💜