chapter 19

Cousin (Part 19)
_________________

The next morning when jenlisa, JM and Kai woke up they were shocked to see Tae was missing...they looked at each other before running out of the room hurriedly to find Tae,, the four of them cursed the bunny before running cz everyone knows who can make Tae missing...they searched for Tae everywhere but couldn't found,, Jin strictly said Tae should stay in room and get ready before 10 cz it's wedding day today...every guests are here so Tae should stay prepared...but Tae was nowhere to be found..the four of them again gathered together huffing... suddenly Kai asked if anybody searched rooftop and when no one said yes they ran towards rooftop...
They reached there huffing only to see Tae... sleeping on JK who was on the swing...they were sleeping with zero tension which did the work of gasoline cz jenlisa, JM and Kai was already burning in anger....

Jn: yahh....you bunny looking human..you kidnapped my baby in night and took him here,, Wake up,,yaah....

Lisa: baby,, they won't get up like this right? Stay calm..let me----

Jn: yah..how can you say that,, and you bunny brat,,don't hold my baby like that he will become breathless,,you're squishing him.. leave him...

Tae was awake by the chaos feeling hard against his cheeks..he adjusted his view rubbing eyes with his soft tiny paws which made Jenni coo at him... Tae looked forward and widened his eyes,,he lost his balance and was about to fall when JK's hand held him by waist and placed him on his stomach gently.. Tae was shocked yet blushing and other's sighed...

Jn: you bitch...how can you kidnap my baby huh!..?

Jk: behave drama queen,,my baby is here,,not yours,,and why would I kidnap my own wife? Just get lost already..

Jn: yaah ....how can you insult your mother in law?? Huh!!!

Everyone looked at Jenni instantly like they saw ghost...

Jn: what??? Tae is my baby and I'm 2nd mother of him so I'm your mother in law... Respect me,,

Jk: respect my foot,,he is my baby just mine...

JM: enough guys,, JK hyung,,we need Tae to get ready soon or Mom will kill us..(JM calls Jin Mom cz YG's bf of course)

Kai: yes and we don't have much time...

Tae silently got down and was about to go when JK held him by his neck and turned Tae's head towards himself... JK smashed his lips into Tae's inserting tongue while kissing sloppily...

Everyone was shocked yet disgusted with JK where Tae was a living tomato.. Tae ran from there looking down... JK chuckled and the four of them also turned around to leave but saw Yj standing at the door step...of course Yj heard everything...
They saw Soobin coming there blabbering something more like asking something to Yj but stopped when saw Yj eyeing Jenni..he looked at Yj's face and saw he was looking at him only more like judging... Yj suspiciously observed them before living... Soobin gulped cz he is sure Yj wasn't thinking straight....

Time skip
__________
Right now Tae was in their room with jenlisa, JM, Kai,,Jin and Yj... Yj was looking at Tae with teary eyes cz his baby bear was looking sooo beautiful today... Jin wasn't any better...
So right now everyone was busy getting Tae ready for the wedding.. Tae didn't wanted any makeup on his face so just outfits and accessories with little touch up would work...

Meanwhile JK was with J-hope,, RM,, Soobin and two-three other friends...they were getting JK ready.. Soobin was looking at JK with poker face cz from today JK will be having rights on Tae more than Sb...he saw JK excitedly getting ready...he was thinking all this when suddenly he felt a hand on his lap..he looked down and found JK sitting there smiling at him...