chapter 17

Cousin (part 17)
_________________

It was the next day after the shopping... everyone got busy in their own works...like YG calling the best event planner and instructing how to decorate the house.. Jin and Yj busy with their menu list and all while RM and SB went out to give invitation card to close ones..and others who are far away they'll be invited through call...last but not least..our taekook..well let's say they're living their best time now...even though Jin asked JK to go with RM and SB but Yj said he can stay at home only....
The wedding will be grand....there will be pre-wedding functions and after wedding also... The function will be held for 4 days...

Tae was getting ready in his (their) room sitting in front of dressing table... Yj asked him to get ready cz guests already started to come in their house... JK was in the bathroom taking shower... Tae was wearing a light purple coloured cute hoodie which his hubby gifted him...he curled his hair a bit,, applied his usual body lotion and lip balm on his lips...he was looking soo beautiful....nah..he doesn't need makeup,,he is born beautiful...he was doing something when JK came out of the bathroom and got stuck in Tae's beauty...he stood there still looking at Tae's angel looking face in mirror which Tae didn't notice... Tae was searching something having a pout on his cherry lips... JK smiled to himself before wearing a pant and going towards his WiFey.. Tae still didn't notice JK,,,he couldn't find that thing when he suddenly flinched at the cold feeling around his neck...he looked down at his neck and found a beautiful necklace around his neck...he can already guess who was behind him cause JK's hot breath was touching his nape... Tae looked at mirror and found his hubby looking all handsome without any shirt.. he blushed hard and looked down biting his lips... JK was trying to connect the hook of the necklace but it wasn't working... Tae was shivering in summer,,, JK then just took the hook in his mouth and tried to connect it with his teeth,, Tae arched his back at that.. JK held him by his waist with one hand to keep him in place while trying to connect the hook... finally after 2 minutes the hook was connected... JK smiled before looking at front mirror..he saw Tae was biting his lips harshly closing his eyes.. well we lost JK there,,,he turned Tae around and brought Tae close to himself by his waist...he caressed Tae's cheeks softly.. Tae was still biting his lips so JK slowly went closer and pulled it away with his teeth.. Tae moaned at that,,, JK licked Tae's lower lip then looked at Tae in the eyes...both of them were silent when....

Tae: I LoVE yOU..............

JK was shocked yet happy yet exited yet in cloud nine.....he widened his eyes like he saw some ghost... Tae was observing everything,,he could feel JK's hand shaking which resting on Tae's waist...he saw JK's eyes becoming wet yet he was smiling....why not,,,its first time Tae confessed...yes they knows they love each other but they never confession like that.... And Tae's sudden confession made JK emotional.. his bun said three magical word to him...he hugged Tae tightly who was confused by now..

Jk: b.. bun,,,s..say again...say again...

Tae: (looked innocently) I LoVE yOU....

That's it.... JK kissed Tae passionately... Tae was taken aback by this but JK was holding him tight,, JK bit Tae's lips and Tae also kissed back....they were kissing like no tomorrow.. JK licked Tae's lips sending shiver down Tae's spine..he took Tae's lower lip into his mouth and started to suck them in sensual way that made Tae's legs weak...he was about to fall when JK took him in his arms without breaking the kiss,,he sat in front of mirror making Tae sit on his lap still devouring Tae's mouth...he was about to insert his hands inside Tae's hoody when Tae stopped him breaking the kiss...

Tae: (huffing) don't...y..you're ruining my-----

Jk: I really wanna ruin you "husky voice"

Tae: (blush) I d..didn't mean that...

Jk: but I did,,,

Tae got up from his lap blussing hard hearing his hyungie's naughty talks... JK chuckled before grabbing his hand and again making him sit on his lap while Tae's back facing him.. he back hugged Tae spinning themselves towards mirror.. JK started to fix Tae's hairs and clothes...

Jk: you're soo beautiful you know.... (Tae blussed)

Jk: why soo shy,,, in the past you were too much naughty,, didn't listen to my any talk.. and now you always blush around me...hmm,,

Tae:..............

Jk: what happened now,,,,say something...

Tae:..........you didn't answer me,,(said in tiny)

Jk understood what Tae meant...he silently made Tae wear the earrings which was with the necklace...he kissed Tae's ear after making him wearing it,,then lifted Tae by his waist still sitting and turned him towards himself like a baby with no weight..he cupped Tae's face who was pouting now...he kissed Tae's necklace before whispering against his chest...

Jk: I LoVE yOU too my WiFey......

Tae was very happy after listening JK's confession...his heartbeat was unreal and JK could feel it..he last time kissed Tae's neck before looking at Tae's face... Tae suddenly ran out of the room being shy which made JK laugh...

Everyone was sitting in living room now... They were discussing about the wedding when suddenly the main door opened with loud thud.. JK looked there including everyone but then sighed boringly...

??: Yaah....how can you marry my baby without informing me huh?...how dare you Jeon bunny Jungkook....

Everyone was shocked,,who is this and who is the baby...

Jk: shut up Jenni you drama queen,,he is my baby not yours...

Jn: the hell... I'm his unofficial mom okay,, how could you...

Yj: what? What do you mean by that,, Soobin...(glared SB)

Sb: w..what honey,,I don't know her..

Yj: then why she is saying she is the mom and Tae is her baby...you cheated on me? You cheater...(SB panicked...he was about to deny but)

3 people came running towards them while Lisa held Jenni... J-hope and Kai was huffing..

Jk: "boringly" guys nobody cheated...they are my friends and Jenni is already taken...

Lisa: by me...

Everyone nodded then everybody introduce themselves and got busy with Tae...they were gossiping with Tae like no tomorrow... Jenni was glaring at JK cz she heard Tae committed suicide...but Tae made them understand everything...

The function will start on evening so everyone went to take rest while taekook went to their room...

Sarange 💜