chapter 21

Cousin (Part 21)
_________________

It was the next morning when sunlight kissed JK's eyelids and he woke up feeling heavy on his chest..he opened his eyes and smiled at the view...his WiFey sleeping on his chest with a adorable pout...he saw they're naked under the blanket glued to each other...he tried to get up from Tae's hold only then he realized he was still inside Tae...and duo to his movement Tae moaned in his sleep.... their half body was covered with the blanket.. Tae was on JK's bosy legs around JK's waist hands around JK's neck still having JK's d!ck inside his ass...the purple red hickeys all over his body.... JK gulped at the view...he was controlling himself from thrusting into Tae at the moment...but luck wasn't with him... Tae started to wiggle in his hold searching for better position but slightly moaned and JK was rock hard again:)

Jk: bun....don't move or I'll not be able to hold myself...(said huskily against Tae's ear)

Tae was wide awake by JK's voice...he rubbed his eyes adjusting his view...

Jk: good morning love....(kissed Tae's nose)

Tae: "blush" mowrning....(tried to get up)

Jk: ahh Tae stay still...

Tae: why??... Leave me I have to go...

Jk: I'll leave you just stay still for some seconds...yeah?

But Tae wasn't listening so JK did what he wants...

Tae: ahhhhhhh....umm hubbyyy.....(JK thrusted into Tae:) )

Jk: told you stay still ... you yourself didn't listen...

Tae: n..not now hubby...I'm sore...

Jk: can't help..you started it,,ahh baby you're still tight..(Tae slapped JK's chest in shyness)
Let's get finished yeah? "smirk"

Tae: umm... ahhhhhhh....

Time skip
__________
Jk was getting Tae ready to go downstair..of course Tae can't walk so JK made him freshen up and cleaned him..now getting him ready..he dried Tae's hair later tugging it with a beautiful clip which he gifted Tae at the age of 14 but still it's Tae's favourite one..he made Tae wear his outfits for the day lastly put some lip balm on Tae's lips... JK was losing control even if he himself was making his ready... Tae all this time was admiring his handsome hubby...his love of the life...he was looking at JK by the front mirror when he noticed JK was staring at Tae's neck and collarbone so he also lowered his eyes only to panick..cz the hickeys are still there,, fresh... Tae knew JK might lose control so he quickly covered it with his shirt... JK whinned at that then turned Tae around along the chair on which Tae is sitting...

Jk: wae......

Tae: wae what??

Jk: you did it intentionally.. isn't it?

Tae: maybe... maybe not...

Jk: you little thing....(started to tickle Tae)

In downstair
_____________

Jin and Yeonjun was serving everyone breakfast as always and everyone took their sits waiting for taekook but suddenly they heard a melodic giggle...the giggle with joyful laugh which caused everyone to smile happily.. of course it was taekook...
Not after long taekook came down but Tae was in JK's arm of course..and nobody was shocked by the way cz no one slept last night.. (iyk yk)
Tae was hiding his face in JK's hoodie... JK straightly went to his sit with Tae on his lap..

Yj: JK..we have enough chairs son....

Jk: I know but I want my WiFey to be with me...

YG: then why are you here to eat,,just go and eat your "WiFey" only...yeah??