chapter 36

Cousin (Part 36)
_________________

The moment JK entered he was met with a unconscious Tae laying on bed .... JK heard HIS babies crying but he straightly walked towards Tae and bent down to Tae's level...he saw Tae's flat tummy now and caressed it feeling don't know what feeling inside him..he kissed Tae's forhead then lips lovingly...he stared at Tae's face with loving yet teary eyes and small smile lingering on his lip...
A nurse came and called him...he stood up and saw she was carrying his one baby and another baby was on other nurse's arm who entered just now... JK looked towards them and the nurses understood him smiling...the second nurse said that was the first yet elder one and the younger one was held by first nurse... JK nooded with a small smile...he walked further to see them and he gasped...cz both of them had same face(afc they're twin) and looked like exactly our bunny...both has their momma's lips structure and eyes...and other everything was like JK...even the mole under their lips... JK thought it was something like dust so he tried to clean it but it was still the same...he gasped cz no way new born babies can have moles...the nurses chuckled seeing JK's curious yet cute face...

Nurse: it's not dust Mr. Jeon....it can be mole or birth mark ...both of them has it...

Jk: but....but they are just new born...

Nurse: it's okay,,, seems like they loves you very much...see everything feature matches with you...and you have the same mole too...

Jk nodded staring at their precious Jeons....he kissed their forhead then on lips...the first baby opened eyes feeling the touch... JK squalled at that...he kissed the second baby too and same thing happened....he took them from nurse hugging both close to his chest...the nurses left after arranging everything there and JK went towards Tae's bed who was sleeping due to tiredness... JK kept the second baby next to Tae then first baby then he laid there next to his babies and babies mother....he stared at the three of them with so so much love that he felt crying.....

It was past 30 minutes now and everyone out there was impatient....what the hell JK was doing inside... everyone wanted to meet Tae and babies.. finally Jin lost his patience and opened the door furiously everyone behind him..but Jin stopped at door step seeing the scene inside the room .... everyone also peeked inside and awwed....
There JK was sleeping peacefully like a baby while hugging his family...he was holding Tae's waist from one hand and other hand was under his babies head ....Jin looked behind with a soft smile...

Jin: shhhhhhhh........ don't make any noise...

Everyone agreed cz that bunny didn't even rest for a second...he needed this sleep.... everyone entered inside and Jimin squalled happily seeing the babies... YG stopped him from being loud... everyone went closer and saw the babies sleeping peacefully in their parents warm embrace...Jin carefully took a baby from bed not to wake anyone up... Yj also took another baby from Tae's side...they saw JK felt empty so he went closer to Tae in his sleep and hugged him tightly burying his face in Tae's neck... everyone chuckled seeing them.. they went out of room leaving them with each other...

After 1 hour Tae got his sense and opened his eyes and felt something or someone on his body...he turned his face and saw his hubby hugging him by waist...he smiled kissing JK's forhead...

Jk: kiss my lips too,......

Tae gasped as he didn't thought JK was awake...

Tae: you weren't sleeping? (Lowly)

Jk: hmm but woke up feeling someone kissing me...

Tae hugged JK's arm getting close...

Tae: where are the babies? Are they safe? Anything wro-------