chapter 34

Cousin (Part 34)
_________________

Already 3 months passed in a blink.... Tae was now 6 months pregnant and Jimin was 3 months pregnant... everyone in the mansion treated vmin like princess... YG took leave from company already..elder Jeons were more than careful to vmin and strictly forbidden them to do any work...they were like they are the most fragile thing ever...vmin both didn't like the idea of resting and sleeping all the day so they often goes out to walk with their husbands... Even if one of them (yoonkook) isn't present that's not problem cz vmin never felt any less cared... Although Tae was from Jeon family itself Jimin never felt they are treating him less than Tae which made him overwhelmed.... JK also buys him some necessary things due pregnancy along with Tae...same goes for Yoongi.... So the thing is Jeon family was more than happy with each other...

Today Tae have to go to hospital for daily check-up...he was getting ready with his surprisingly big baby bump with struggle... Tae's baby bump was so big like 8-9 months pregnant despite being 6 months...Jimin entered and saw Tae struggling so he helped him...

Tae: ahh Thank you chim ..

JM: welcome bestie..btw today your daily check-up right?

Tae: hmm...why?

JM: my date is day after tomorrow but yoonie isn't free that day..he said company urgently called him for a meeting..

Tae: no worry,,,your hyung will take you there okay?

JM nooded happily sitting on the bed eating tangerines which he brought with him... Tae was ready so he also sat down and waited for JK to come... Tae saw JM's belly was still flat.. just a little bit bump was there... Tae was staring at JM's belly which JM noticed..

JM: Tae.... Tae!!!!

Tae: hmm??!! What?

JM: why are you staring at my belly?

Tae got tensed and sat closer to Jimin..

Tae: chim...look at your belly..you're 3 months pregnant still no baby bump just a little but when I was 3 months pregnant my baby bump was visible fully...see now also my baby bump is like 8 months pregnant but I'm just 6----

JM: you guys are going hospital only and doctor already said to you that it's normal in some cases..and if you have doubt you can Altra snow you know?

Tae silently thought about JM's words just then JK entered...he saw both preggy were sitting so he went to Tae and kissed his forhead later caressed JM's hairs affectionately... JM smiled before leaving... Tae hugged JK who also wrapped his arms around Tae's waist but couldn't due to the baby bump...

Jk: ready?

Tae: hmm...

Jk: let's go then.....

Tae: hubby....

Jk: yeah..you need something?

Tae: actually I'm....I want to do a Altra snow ...

Jk stayed silent before chuckling...his baby was so cute..

Jk: as you wish baby ..you don't need permission...

Tae smiled and fixed JK's shirt collar like a ideal wife which made JK feel so loved..later Tae kissed JK's forhead then cheeks then mole under the lips... JK frowned not getting any kiss on lips

Jk: you kissed everywhere but not lips? Even my mole under lips still not on LiPs!!!

Tae:"chuckled" cz I love the mole under your lips...

Jk smirked before saying..

Jk: then let me kiss your moles too....

Jk kissed Tae's forhead then eyes then cheeks then nose and then on lips.... actually on bottom lip where the mole was... Tae already knew it .... JK started to suck his bottom lip like candy and our little tiger wanted a proper kiss now...but JK left his lip seeing the desperation to tease his baby..