chapter 29

Cousin (part 29)
_________________

A month already has been passed since they Tae's pregnancy news was out and Tae was now two months pregnant,, everything and everyone in Jeon mansion changed throughout this time cz Tae was being so much spoiled by everyone in the family....like Soobin and RM would come home really early with lots of Tae's fav foods which is healthy for "Future Jeon" and Yoongi was no longer sleepy or quite...he would stay up all day and night if needed which made Jimin shook...Jin and Yeonjun never listened to Tae and insisted him to eat and rest and take care of himself...Jimin would buy Tae lots of pregnancy books and blabber so many things to Tae which may help him...
And finally his husband Mr. Jeon...well he is not his husband anymore more like a parent to Tae...he takes care of Tae so much like so much..sometimes Tae is irritated by JK's acts but he knows JK loves him that's why he does all this..he would scold Tae if he doesn't eat..give him bath..make him eat with his own hands.. wouldn't allow him to work..make him sleep just like before, cuddling but one thing is added which is JK massages Tae's feet when Tae is asleep... Tae wasn't aware of this act of JK but JK does this for his WiFey.. his "Future Jeon"....he knows his baby is young to be a momma but still he is carrying JK's child in his womb and JK surely knows how hard pregnancy is,,and he wanted to make it easy for Tae by taking care of Tae so well...but one never changed which is JK only eats Tae's handmade food.. JK loved his family already..He will make sure to protect his family with his life if needed.. JK buys so much toys and cloths for "Future Jeon" which makes Tae all giddy.. they would talk about their baby all day..well JK took break from work as Tae conceived and no one was happy more than Tae...why? Well Tae's pregnancy hormones were no joke...he just wanted JK with him all day and night...he was too clingy and needy all the time which made JK happy yet worried too cz Tae's body needs relax..but his soul relax when his husband f@cks him till he is senseless...
So everything in Jeon mansion was going well just other Jeon's started to get possessive and protective towards Tae more...

It was 9 in the morning and JK was asleep soundly whereas Tae was just laying down on bed in JK's arms.. JK was hugging Tae so tight and close that he couldn't get up..not like Tae blaming yet he enjoys this morning view of his husband..he loves to stare at those moles on JK's face specially the mole under his lips..
Tae was touching JK's moles when a hand grabbed his waist and pulled him more closer.. Tae flinched cz he thought JK was sleeping.. but he wasn't,, JK opened his eyes kissing Tae's nose who pouted...why? Cz he wanted a kiss on the lips not nose.. JK got that and attacked on those strawberry like lips... Tae also responded to the kiss quickly..he wanted to have his husband all by himself..they were kissing each other hugging each other roaming hands around each other's body sucking the hell out of each others mouth and laying lazily on bed...that's hot for a morning make out...

They were busy in their own when someone knocked on the door and Tae become frustrated while JK chuckled breaking the kiss.. JK kissed on Tae's lips then tummy then went to open the door where Yeonjun was standing

Yj: come downstairs we've guest...

Jk: okay Eomma..I'll come after Tae is ready ..

Yj: yeah yeah make your wifey ready and come soon..you didn't realize it's 9:30 now did you?

Jk: we're sleeping so ..

Yj: I can hear the noise you know young man...

JK's cheeks became red listening something like this from his mother in law...he quickly went inside later getting Tae freshen up and going downstairs for breakfast...when they came down Tae directly went to kitchen to make something for his hubby while JK sat on dining area taking a sit.. everyone was present there with a new face?
Jk could say there was a uncomfortable silence which made the atmosphere grumpy..