chapter 5

Cousin (Part 5)
________________
Previous part: (JK: yeah... leave me,,will you?
                            Tae: NEVER)
Next
_____
Jk took Tae to amusement park, shopping, lunch,long ride in bike (cz they went out with JK's bike) and lastly dinner....even though Tae was annoying shit out of him but they both did enjoyed their day... specially Tae...cz JK wasn't the guy who would take Tae out cz they can't stay together for long...and for JK,,he knew that Tae was not comfortable to go school today so he took him out today to refresh Tae's mind...
They were now sitting near the bank of Han river.. Tae was so happy today cz he got a whole damn day to spend with JK and JK was also sitting with him enjoying the nature..and natural beauty (iykyk)
Tae: hyungie........

Jk: hmm....

Tae: can I ask you something??

Jk: hmm

Tae: what hmm...are you listening me? ( Said pinching JK's arm)

Jk: ahh ..you little thing... leave it hurts..ahh..

Tae: then why don't you listen to me

Jk: ok ok say...

Tae: umm ..I was asking you that why you took mwe out today(said lowly but JK heard).

Jk looked at Tae but said nothing.. Tae was looking down .. Tae again looked at JK with a cute frown and asked..
Tae: why aren't you speaking?

Jk: why? Didn't you enjoyed? You won't be able to roam around like this after your marriage anyway so I just wanted to----
( Tae didn't let JK finish as he got up... JK also got up seeing Tae he was confused where Tae had a blank face.. everything was fine then what happened,, Jk was messing around with Tae but maybe Tae didn't like it so Jk was going to say something when Tae said---)
Tae: it's late...we should go now..

Jk: huh? But you are the one who asked me to take you here..then?

Tae: I've classes tomorrow,, we should go

Jk: uhh okay,,let's g----- ( Tae didn't let him finish as he already started to walk towards JK's bike.. Jk looked at Tae and saw Tae was in his own thoughts.. Tae was rubbing his eyes also.. maybe sleepy,, suddenly he looked so down, Jk
hopped on the bike and Tae was going to sit behind him when----)
Jk : come here..

Tae: huh?

Jk: I said come here,,in front of me...

Tae: why? Just say what you wanna---

Jk: I said come here..will you?

Tae:what....

Jk: sit here..(indicating in front of him on the bike) come..

Tae: how can ahhh....
Jk lifted Tae up and made him sit in the front facing Jk... Tae was pouting but decided not to speak,, JK started the bike and Tae hugged him  tightly...in the midway... Jk realized Tae was sleeping,,he knew it already that's why made Tae sit like that,,he hugged Tae by his waist by one hand and with another hand controlled the bike,,soon they reached home and Jk took Tae like a baby in his arm.. Tae was hugging him like koala,,he stepped in and saw the daily chaos,,by seeing them everyone went silent and stared at them cz this view is really rare
Jk ignored them and went Tae's room,,he opened the door and went bed to put Tae there but Tae wasn't leaving him he was hugging him more snuggling his face in JK's chest more..
Jk huffed as he also laid down with Tae in his arm...it was the third time when he slept there cz everytime it was Tae who went to his room.. JK doesn't like Tae's room that much cz it was too fluffy and girlish for him..he wants manly room duh.....
The next morning Jk woke up feeling hurt in his nose..he opened his eyes and hissed in pain as he saw a hair clip in his nose..he angrily looked at his side just to see Tae's sleeping figure just like a bubba ball but he knew this was Tae's work only..he took off the clip and pinched Tae's waist causing him to wake up.. Tae looked at him and realized Jk won't spare him he was going to run but Jk caught him by his leg and pulled him towards himself..by sudden force Tae ended up on JK's lap but both didn't notice the intimacy,, maybe cz Jk didn't consider Tae that much mature or maybe Tae just wanted his hyungie close so didn't care... their cat dog fight was again started....
Their days were passing like this only...they both were attached to each other but loved to tease each other more... Tae was growing day by day into more beautiful... Jk was also so manly yet handsome...the family was just like before...lovely...
Oneday
________
Tae: hyungie....!! Come fast I'm late....
        Momma,,,call your son na..I'm late,, jimin is     waiting.... Eomma....call the idio----ahhhh.....

Yg: why are you calling my brother idiot huh?

Tae: kitty hyung leave me plz....

Yg: what? You brat don't call me that...

Tae: ok I won't but leave plz..

Yg sat down with him and left Tae's ear cz he wàs holding Tae's ear till now...they were about to start some conversation when the door burst open... everyone got startled and looked there only to see......

Jimin: oops,,,sorry...hehe(nervous laugh)

🖤💜💚