chapter 7

Cousin (Part 7)
_______________
Jk held Tae's hand while looking down....
Tae stood there still..no one was saying anything.. Tae was blussing cz he felt what he wanted to feel and the most important thing is he got touched for the first time by a men, by HIS hyungie,, JK...
Tae's train of thought was broken when he heard "Sorry".....he slowly looked towards JK and saw he was looking down and saying sorry again and again...
Jk held Tae's both hand and made him sit in front of him..he was feeling overwhelmed cz of fear?guilty?regret? Don't know... maybe a little happy...
JK: T..Tae,,,listen...(Tae was looking at his lap)

Jk: baby.. listen ok,,,w.. whatever happened w.was just...just,,( he was lack of word)

Tae:......

JK: TaeTae listen...it was a mistake,,(Tae's heart did something listening mistake word but he stayed quiet) it wasn't what it looked like,ok?

Tae just nooded...he was feeling shit,, everything was mistake? He loved the feeling though..he was thinking all this when he heard JK saying....

JK: actually I was thinking of someone while sleeping you know...so I'm sorry I'm really sorry about doing this to you..
Tae looked at him for once then looked down.. whatever JK said he didn't listen,,the first line was roaming in his mine only that his hyungie was thinking about someone else..tears gathered in his eyes,,he took his hand out of JK's grips...he hating the fact that he was just a thing which his hyungie used while thinking about someone else,,that means he have someone in his life? Tae was just a Cousin to JK? He won't be able to be JK's wifey?
Jk was confused why Tae was quiet,, suddenly Tae ran away from his room and he heard Tae's room's door sounds.. is he hating JK now? That's the only thing he was thinking right now.. he have to talk with Tae...

Time skip
__________
Everyone was in dinning table for lunch,, except Tae.... YG and JM was sitting side by side next was Soobin and RM...then JK and beside JK there Tae was supposed to sit,, JK felt the loneliness sitting there,,he is addicted to Tae's teasing and jocking...he was eating silently...

Jin: Yeonjun,,go and call Tae to have lunch..

Yj: hyung,,he said he isn't hungry..

Jin: whatever,,I can't keep my baby starving..go and call him here asap..

Jk cleared his throat and said...

Jk: Mom,,I'll call him,,( he just needed this chance to talk to Tae and he got it,,)

Jin didn't said anything just nooded but he sensed something off...
At Tae's room
______________
JK entered inside at saw the most beautiful view.. Tae was sleeping hugging his bunny plushie...the sleeping beauty had puffy eyes and red nose,,did he cry? Omg,, JK went closer and his eyes went to Tae's bare waist which was visible cz Tae was wearing crop top... Jk gulped at the view,,there was bruises around Tae's side waist and stomach..these marks were given by him..he felt don't know what,,happy?
JK: b..bun....

Tae:......

JK: TaeTae....wakie wakie...come have lunch..

Tae:......
Jk was continuously calling Tae but got no response,,he shaked Tae to wake him up but became shocked... Tae was burning in fever.. JK got tensed he was slapping Tae's cheeks lightly to wake him up but no use,,he ran to downstairs and called everyone.. everyone was worried why Tae was sick all of a sudden... Jin and Yeonjun took care of Tae and all the time JK was there,,he never left the room..it was night already,, Jimin stayed there tonight,,(whatever happened to JM will be in next part;) ) JK was changing the wet cloth from Tae's forhead when he saw Tae's moving...he made him sit holding him in his arms,,feed him,,gave medicine and cuddled him cz he knew Tae loved it when he cuddles... Tae wasn't saying anything from the time he woke up...he just took whatever JK was giving him... Soon Tae was asleep...so JK went to his room...in middle of night JK woke up due to thunderstorm...he abruptly got up from bed widening his eyes,,he ran towards Tae's room and saw Tae was inside blanket like a bobba ball,,he was scared..
JK went towards him and heard hiccupping..
Jk took Tae in his arms and started to say sweet things in his ears,, Tae hugged him really tight,,he was scared of thunderstorm,, JK was also hugging the little figure when he saw Soobin and RM was in the door running towards them,, JK stopped them by hand and assured them that he got Tae,, Jin and Yeonjun was behind them huffing...they saw the duo hugging e/o like long lost lovers...they released their breath and went to their rooms one by one,, everyone knew Tae is safest with JK
Tae's hiccupping was stopped and little sniffing was heard... JK was sitting there with Tae on his lap.. caressing his waist and back.. kissing his tample time to time,, Tae was sucking JK's neck...well it's his hsbit... JK suddenly got up with Tae and started to walk towards exit...
Tae: w..whe"sniff"re....

JK: huh...? You can talk? Oh I forgot...

Tae pouted while sniffing,, JK was teasing him

Tae: w.. where we goingg,,

JK: my room,,

Tae: wae....

JK: I'm not leaving you here alone,,so...

Tae: we...you cawn stayw hewre,,(Tae's lips were pressed against JK's neck)

JK: nah...it's too colorful for my liking..

Tae pouted again and JK felt like kiss cz Tae's lips are still in his neck,,he just went to his own room and slept with Tae in his arms...

Days were passing,,, Tae started to grow feeling for JK more stronger than yesterday he used to stare at him, admire him,tease him,jokes around him,play with him,eat with him,study with him,,also sleep with him sometime...his world was around him only.. JK

One-day
_________
Tae was in JK's room playing games in his phone when a message popped up..he wanted to call for JK but JK was inside bathroom,, he started play again but again a message popped up from same number,,he saw it was a girl?? Who is she? Tae frowned at this thought.. he was curious too...so he just opened the message and he got his shock...it was saying..

"Yeah buddy,,when are you going to propose her,,you have to do this.. fighting!!"

The phone was dropped,, Tae was in utter disbelief..his eyes were blank,,tears gathered in there,,he looked at the closed door of the bathroom then the message on phone,,he stood up from there and went away while whipping his eyes silently....

Vote guys!!!! And please comment about your feeling how's the story going 🖤