chapter 28

Cousin (Part 28)
_________________

The moment Tae woke up he was no longer in the hospital instead he was in a car? In someone's lap? Ok that was his husband.... Tae was in JK's lap sleeping till now but he lifted his head from JK's neck and saw they were going towards somewhere.... maybe home ..

Tae: hubby!!?

Jk:(caressing Tae's hairs) hmm?

Tae: where are we going?

Jk: home baby...where else?

Tae hummed before resting his head on JK's chest listening JK's heartbeat which was like a music to Tae's ears... JK was smiling like someone made him smell laughing gas or something...of course he was happy to be a father...who won't be... right?? Jk was caressing Tae's waist to tummy trying to feel something which made Tae giggle cz JK's action was tickling him... JK looked down at Tae and the moment he looked down Tae pecked his lips which made JK taken aback..

Jk: what was that baby?

Tae: hehe....act fool but I know you wanted this.

Jk: ah huh....how did you know?

Tae: the way you were touching me like trying to feel something makes sense you know... that you want me... really close,,

Next line Tae said with slow and seducing voice which made JK growl... his baby WiFey was being such a tease with the pregnancy hormones... JK should join yoga to control himself I guess...

After teasing each other throughout the journey they finally reached in front of Jeon mansion... JK opened the car door and got out.. he then offered his hand for Tae who took his hand happily but before he could stand in his feet JK lifted him in his arms in bridal style making their way towards inside the house..

Tae was shocked yet embarrassed yet happy too..when they were at the door step JM came running towards them stopping both of them.. Tae frowned at that...so he asked..

Tae: mochi? Why are you blocking our way? Step aside...yeah?

JM: no...I need to talk with JK hyung you go by yourself...

Tae: talk later after he drops me...

JM: no it's important...you go by yourself na...

Tae: but -----

Jk: baby it must be important...you go I'll come okay?

Saying this JK put Tae down which made Tae pout yet angry at them ....he stomped his foot going towards the living room not noticing the awful darkness around him...he was walking when something came to touch with his legs resulting him to flinch and the lights turning on

The moment the lights came Tae was amazed yet shocked to see the beautiful decorations around all over the house with Daisy and Lily flower which matched with him.. actually these were his favorite flowers nowadays...he looked behind but his husband wasn't there along with Jimin...he again looked around and started to admire them...he unknowningly started to walk and again a rope laying on floor came into his touch with legs....he flinched when some red, yellow,white, purple,pink multicolor rose petals started to rain on him....he smiled looking up and saw a basket full of rose petal was there linked with a rope which was under his feet... Tae sure was happy and overwhelmed but was confused too..he then noticed a paper up on that basket so he took the rope and pulled it which made the busket upsidedown and the paper was on the floor now... Tae took it and frowned cz there was written something like a hint...

If you wanna know something,,
Go there where something started....

Tae became confused but he was enjoying...he started to think sitting on the rose petals figuring out the meaning of the paper...he tried to figure out but nothing was working...
Tae again looked at the paper and something caught his eyes....yes..this was his husband's writing...why he didn't notice before... Tae smiled finding something... he stopped for a moment thinking something then abruptly running towards their bedroom....yes Taekook's bedroom...
Tae was going towards their bedroom smilingly..cz there was written that he should go somewhere where something started to know something and JK's room now their shared bedroom was a place where there love story started....
Tae huffed standing in front of the door...he was curious why no one was there but this all preparation and games... Tae wasn't blaming though...he was enjoying it...
The moment he opened the door he met with darkness and darkness only ...this made him feel something,,that means he was wrong? No one was there? Nevertheless he tried to call for his husband...