chapter 38

Cousin (Part 38)
_________________

1 month already has been passed... Tae was doing okay now with the babies...his health condition was also good.. everyone in Jeon mansion were busy with Jeon twins...both brothers keeps the whole house joyful... everyone in Jeon mansion loves them so much.. RM and Soobin would come home really early from office saying they'll work from home..Jimin wouldn't leave the little Jeons for a second...Jin and Yeonjun would feed the babies and takes care whenever Tae is sleeping...yeah Tae sleeps in daytime as doctor suggested it's good for his health after giving birth so JK makes him sleep everyday even if Tae says he wants to play with little Jeons.. JK would always roam around his boys if they are in another family members arms...he barely goes to office and stays all day with his babies and babies momma...even YG comes home early leaving his precious studio...he used to come home at 6 pm for JM before that he used to come home at 10 or 11 pm...but now.... our kittyoongi comes home at 4-5 pm....just to spend some time with his nephews...
About others,,well.... everyone was shocked in Jeon mansion when they saw jenlisa and hopekai with their belongings..they were shifting next to Jeon mansion just for the babies and this information made everyone shocked to the hell... Lisa and J-hope explained to them that how much their wives were excited and planned to stay in next house of theirs and they couldn't deny them..of course..
About their works and all... J-hope said he will manage his event management company from here only which he started...and Lisa's office is also near from here so it's ok... Kai won't go to London anytime soon and Jenni don't wanna work right now...
Jeons requested them to stay at their house but they denied at last Jeons agreed... Tae and JM was so happy to see them staying near their house .. now the four of them can gossip and have fun ..with little Jeons of course...

About our Taekook....then nothing changed between them just a new bond between them was created...they were parents now and both could feel that... Tae was still clingy with JK which JK loves the most...they were living best phase of their life...they were learning new things with their parenthood...both loves little Jeons too much... Tae doesn't allow to feed the babies any kind of milks or anything other than his own milk... JK always makes sure the babies are hungry or sleeping or playing and if his wife taking rest or not... nowadays Tae started to cook for JK again... JK denied but Tae said he can cook as he was better now.. JK thanked god so many times for giving him this precious person and two little human being in his life...he loves his boys so much..but sometimes gets jealous too when he doesn't gets his meal in night properly....both babies drinks so much milk that JK doesn't gets enough...well he does have every night but he thinks it's not enough for him even though he sleeps while sucking Tae's nipples and milk rolling down his chin but StIIL!!! It's not enough for our jealous bunny.... Tae feels pity seeing his hubby being jealous over his own babies..

And JM was now 8 and half months pregnant.. just some days left and he'll be 9 month pregnant... everyone took care of him with so much love... everyone treated him like their own son..elder Jeons wouldn't forget to take something healthy to eat for both newly momma (vmin)... JK wouldn't forget to bring toys and plushies for his nephew/niece along with his boys... Tae would ask him about his cravings so he could make him some which JM denied as Tae just gave birth 1 and half month ago...Jin and Yeonjun was no less,,they would feed him all day....
JM was thinking all this while having a smile on his face staring at little Jeons sleeping figures while caressing his baby bump...
Everyone was out today for shopping...as they couldn't go out leaving Tae and JM but today Tae insisted Jin and Yeonjun to go...he can take care of babies and JM... YG was at studio for argent issue... JK was at office with RM and Soobin...
Tae was cooking lunch in kitchen with the helps of maids and JM was at little Jeons room...
Tae was in kitchen making everyones favorite dishes giggling with maids who were teasing him for JK....cz that bunny kissed him on lips for 2 minutes straight in front of the maids ignoring everyone and Tae was now suffering..
They were teasing giggling when they heard JM's scream....just two maids and Tae was in kitchen and they ran towards upstairs from where the sound came..
Tae and the maids gasped seeing JM on floor on his back...they quickly helped him getting up and placing him on bed but JM's screaming didn't decreased...he wasn't injured but his back and down religion was paining like hell.. Tae became restless and tears were already falling from his eyes..he tried to calm JM but nothing worked... babies were awake by now and started crying so the maids took them in their arms and tried to calm them... Tae was caressing JM's hands,,back and bump and called JK...he shakily asked him to come home along with everyone and said JM's condition before breaking down... JK panicked hearing Tae cry so he left immediately and called everyone including YG on his way ... YG was told to come to hospital but he wasn't told why.. deep inside he knew something was wrong so also left immediately... JK reached home and took JM to hospital... Tae was also with JM.. the babies were at home...the maids are like family members so they trust them..
Soon everyone reached hospital and found a crying Tae in JK's embrace... JK shushing him from crying but Tae was not listening.... YG went towards them running and asked what happened and when JK said what happened his soul left his body...