chapter 18

Cousin (Part 18)
_________________
It was evening already... everyone was downstairs preparing for the evening function where the youngers arranged some dance practice and little party after that...in the wedding day they will be performing a surprise dance performance for the couple... yoonmin,, jenlisa and kaihope will perform as couple then everyone all together....taekook also will dance maybe,,maybe not...
Well our jenlisa and hopekai became close to everyone in a short time,, right now they were bickering with each other in which song they will be performing...Kai and J-hope aren't couple yet btw...the olders were preparing house, venue,foods etc... everyone except taekook were present there...

In taekook room
_________________
Tae: mmm.....hub,,,,umm....(trying to break kiss)

Jk: shhhhhhh (lingering on Tae's lips)

Tae: umm,,,, leave...(pushing JK)

Jk: no....(still kissing)

Tae pushed JK lightly to break the kiss... JK whinned at that and backhugged Tae who sighed..cz JK was kissing him for God knows how long and his lips were swalloen already.. and the hickeys on his neck... don't ask about it...

Tae: let's go downstairs,, everyone is there

Jk: wae.... can't we just stay here and have our time?

Tae: come on hubby,,,I don't wanna miss the function please...

Jk sighed softly before kissing Tae's nape and taking him downstair where everyone was present...

The function was going on till 12 and our TaeTae was sleepy... JK noticed that and made him rest his head on his shoulder...he called Jin who looked at him,, JK signalled his Mom to bring something for Tae as he didn't eat anything..soon Jin brought food in a plate and made Tae woke up who whinned... JK chuckled before ruffling Tae's hair...he made Tae sit properly before feeding him with his own hand.. Tae was eating with pink cheeks...now everyone was also looking at them with adoration...

Yj: my baby was so naughty before but now he just blushes all the time...

Sb: hmm.....

RM: he suddenly changed so much,, didn't he?

Jin: Love can make you do everything and anything....

When JK was done feeding Tae he took Tae to his room bridal style cz Tae was too sleepy.. he was about to lock the door when JM,Jenni, Kai and lisa and Kai came there...they pushed open the door entering inside...

Jk: what the!!! What are you guys doing huh,,go sleep already..

Jenni: I want to see my baby...move

Jk: how many time should I tell you that he is just mine baby..huh,,

JM: okay stop guys,, hyung,,you can't sleep here...

Jk: what!! Why?

Kai: uncle said you shouldn't stay with your future husband before wedding...

Jk: it's wife...and why can't I stay huh....

Jn: you just can't that it...get out,,

Tae was awake by their chaos...he sat up on the bed rubbing his eyes looking so cute..

Jk: baby....why you woke up,,sleep...hmm?

Tae: okii,,,but what noonas doing here with JM and Kai hyung..?

JM: nothing,,your hubby just can't stay with you so we will stay here...that's it and before you ask Jin uncle said us for this...

Tae pouted at that and JK tried to protest but all went in vein...they pushed him away from the room locking it afterwards..

JK was sleeping with RM, Soobin,, J-hope and two other geusts of them...but he was not able to sleep...he kept turning this side to that side until he was done..he just took his phone and dailed Tae's number...after 3-4 rings the he heard his baby's voice..

Tae: hellow,,who's thiss...(sleepy)

Jk: baby...wifey,,,it's me bun...your hubby...

Tae: huh...why are you calling this time"whispering" (his sleep is gone)

Jk:baby I can't sleep...

Tae: what can I do then "whispering" hyungs and noonas are sleeping here ..I can't talk..

Jk: baby please come out...I can't sleep ..I wanna see you,, please..

Tae: but...

Jk: I don't know anything,,you just come to rooftop that's it... bye

Jk cut the call after saying this and Tae become confused..how can he get out of this room...he can't ignore his hubby either..
Tae slowly slowly climbed down the bed then tip toed till the door,,he looked at the sleeping figures before getting out of the room...he huffed when no one noticed him...he walked towards rooftop and when he reached he saw on one was there...he was about to turn around when someone back hugged him tightly...he knew it was JK... JK was sniffing his neck smelling his scent...

Tae: why you called me here...

Jk: I missed you....

Tae: but...umm,,,,

JK kissed Tae from behind turning Tae's head still back hugging him....he was kissing so desperately like someone will snatch Tae away...

Jk: I love you my baby WiFey.........

Next part soon 💜💚