chapter 37

Cousin (Part 37)
_________________

After everyone left only Taekook and their babies were there in the room... JK was holding one baby and another baby was in Tae's lap..soon a nurse came inside and walked towards Tae...she was about to touch Tae but JK shouted saying why she tried to touch Tae that too on chest area?? The nurse tried to make him understand that his wife needed help to feed the babies but JK said he can help too... Tae also tried to make him understand but JK was JK...he won't allow anyone to touch his babies momma...the nurse rolled her eyes at the possessive man and explained him how to feed the babies and JK followed her instructions...he made sure Tae's body was covered from the nurse which made the nurse irritated... Tae was also done with his over possessive hubby but he loves him too...
The second baby started to suck milk from Tae's left breast and both Taekook were looking at their babies faces with so much love..the euphoric feeling consuming them... But Taekook both got alerted when the first baby cried out who was in JK's lap... JK tried to shush him but baby didn't stop..

Tae: "restless" maybe baby is hungry hubby...but he isn't done yet....

Jk: don't worry... I'll calm him down...

Jk tried so much but nothing worked... Tae was also feeling restless hearing his another baby crying... finally JK lost his patience and sat beside Tae's right side and removed the top from right nipple and held the baby near his nipple..the baby started to suck there stopping his cry... Tae held his another baby by his another hand supporting JK who was holding the baby for Tae... Tae kissed his both babies forhead and asked sorry to his first baby for not feeding him earlier...after the babies were done both of them fell asleep... JK helped Tae to put them on cribs... JK was tucking them with thine blanket when Tae called him whimpering.... JK abruptly looked towards Tae quickly going towards him checking if Tae was okay...

Tae: h.. hubby,,,,,

Jk: yes baby ...are you okay? Feeling pain? Should I call doctor?

Tae shook his head as no looking down... JK got confused but he understood when he looked down where Tae was looking....Tae's breast milk leaking making Tae's hospital top wet... JK gulped at the sight...he looked at Tae's face which was red... Tae too looked at him..

Tae: it's...it's hurting hubby...do something

Jk: should I call doctor or nurse baby?

Tae: n..no...it's normal but it's hurting...

Jk sat beside him taking him in his arms... Tae again whimpered and JK grabbed Tae's breasts slowly massaging them which made Tae's nerve calm a little... JK was just looking at Tae's chest without even blinking...he saw the milks were leaking more as he was pressing them a little..
Jk mindlessly lifted Tae's top and saw the pink nipples are red now due to pain and suck .... white delicious milks leaking from it nonstop.. Tae's whimper moan not helping either... JK wanted to control himself but how can he when Tae is his wife....he unknowningly attached his lips on Tae's nipple making Tae shiver at the feeling... JK started to suck milk out of them as much as he could... Tae was playing with JK's hairs hissing when JK sucks hardly...but Tae feels better as the pain is subsiding... JK was sucking like a hungry baby and Tae chuckled at that... Tae's back was paining so he laid down along with JK who didn't left Tae's nipples for once...
Soon Tae saw JK fell asleep with Tae's nipple in his mouth... some milk rolling down his chin as he was sleeping with wide mouth ... Tae chuckled at his hubby before whipping his lips and chins..but he didn't took his nipple away cz JK will woke up...it's his habit anyways...so Tae is used to it...he looked towards their baby once and finding them sleeping he also closed his eyes falling asleep....

After 2 days Tae was released from hospital and everyone in Jeon mansion welcomed them with grand celebration.... jenlisa and hopekai was also there,,,today was the name giving ceremony which was supposed to be performed by YG,, J-hope to one baby and Jimin and Kai to another baby...
So YG and J-hope gave name to the first baby which was ***Jeon Junghyung****
And Jimin and Kai gave name to second baby which was ***Jeon Taegguk***(national name)

Everyone liked the names... jenlisa were holding the babies in ceremony... Tae was sitting beside them holding JK's hand who was beside him... Tae wasn't recoverd wholly yet so JK was always beside him... namjin and yeonbin were also checking everything time to time...after the ceremony everyone blessed the babies giving them gifts...some close friends were also present there,,, Tae made Jimin seat beside him giving him Taegguk so he doesn't feel left alone or anything...which made Jin proud of his son in law....
Later Tae was taken upstair as it was medicine time and the babies were in Jin's arm and Sb's arm...yeah guys....our clumsy Sb's arms.....

Tell me, should I make it sad ending or happy ending 😉
Anyways Eid Mubarak guys🖤