chapter 26

Cousin (Part 26)
_________________

It was the next morning when JK woke up feeling something heavy on his chest...he opened his eyes and saw Tae was sleeping all over himself hugged him like a koala...wow that's new...cz it was usually JK who used to hug Tae while sleeping but Tae hugging him made him curious....he admired the beauty nevertheless...
After sometime Tae also woke up and saw JK looking at him caressing his hairs..he looked at JK's eyes and directly kissed JK's lips... JK startled at that cz Tae everytime refused JK saying morning breath then what the hell is heppening but he is happy as long as Tae is close to him...
Jk took the lead kissing and sucking Tae's mouth like a hungry Alpha...he made Tae lay down on his back and hovered over him still kissing..he was about to went to Tae's neck but suddenly Tae got up and ran towards bathroom covering his mouth with palm... JK was confused so he followed Tae and saw Tae vomiting... JK ran towards Tae rubbing his back,,he was hella worried now first Tae's sudden change in behavior then vomiting.. what's on earth is happening....
After cleaning Tae,, JK carried him to bed bridal style tucking him under duvet later checking if he had fever but fortunately temperature was fine...
Jk: are you feeling weak baby? Did you ate something from outside?

Tae: no hubby...(lowly)

Jk: okay stay here,,I'll go get something for you to eat...then we'll go to doctor...

Tae: no you've office...I'm fine hubby....

Jk: shut your mouth or I'll make it,,stay here...

Saying this JK started to leave but smiled in his way hearing "I won't mind hubby" .....his baby was too bold nowadays....

Jk made Tae eat breakfast in their room later joining him in bed to cuddle cz his WiFey was craving his touch...soon when Tae was bored JK carried him bridal style roaming around the house and garden... Tae was sulking cz he wanted to walk by himself but his sweet hubby won't let him....
Finally after so many requests JK put Tae down on ground and Tae excitedly ran into the garden which had different flowers with different colours... Tae loved flowers and JK too...HIS flower... Taelower....
Jk was watching Tae playing with butterflys happily when something went into his eyes... He cleared his eyes but found no one was there,, Tae wasn't in his place... JK became worried cz Tae's health wasn't well..he started to search for Tae going inside the garden which contained too much plants and flowers that it wasn't less than any forest ...a floral forest.... JK was calling Tae but no response.. he stood under a cherry blossom tree worried.. suddenly something pulled him behind the tree which made JK startled....he saw Tae was laughing at him seeing his shocked face.... Really? Jk was about to die thinking something happened to him and here he was laughing? Jk became furious...he pulled Tae closer turning themselves and pinning Tae with the tree.. by the movement some flowers fall on thire body and a cherry blossom petal got stuck on Tae's lips... JK saw this and gone crazy...Tae's rose petal lips having cherry blossom petal over it is something which is making JK loose his control...
Jk leaned forward and took the petal from Tae's lips by his teeth... Tae felt shiver all over his body...mind blank,,eyes closed,,hands pinned by JK... JK directly kissed Tae on the lips kissing him passionately yet deeply... Tae also responded quickly...they started to eat each other's face under a cherry blossom tree creating a sweet yet hot moment...
They were kissing when Tae pussed JK lightly breaking the kiss but JK wasn't done so he grabbed Tae's hands again pulling him towards himself...by this sudden force Tae lost his balance and was about to fall and JK tried to hold him but it caused both of them falling in the grass...they laughed laying down on the grass holding each other's hand... JK again captured Tae's lips in a slow yet passionate kiss roaming his hands around Tae's waist and thighs...Tae moaned in JK's mouth at the sensation...soon JK started to leave wet kisses over Tae's jawline to neck to collarbone and finally his favourite spot..Tae's boobies... Tae was cultching on JK's t-shirt moaning.... JK was sucking all over Tae's collarbone and neck
He was busy in his work but suddenly he felt no response from Tae...so he lifted his head only to see Tae's unconscious body under him..
Jk become really worried that his eyes become wet in tears..he checked Tae if he was hurt but no he wasn't hurt ... JK fixed Tae's clothes later lifting him up bridal style directly going towards car,,he made Tae sit on his lap starting the engine...before that he called Yoongi saying Tae's health wasn't well and became unconscious so he is taking Tae hospital they should come too....then he left...

After hanging the call Yoongi became worried and said everything to everyone running towards cars to go to hospital... everyone was worried now...Jimin tried to comfort Yoongi but no use,,,that cat guy loves his bear quite too much...yeah but doesn't shows it... Jin and Yeonjun were about to cry... Soobin and RM was holding them still...
Soon they also reached hospital.. Yoongi ran towards reception asking "Jeon Taehyung" and the nurse pointed towards a direction and they left from there .. reaching there they saw JK crying silently sitting on the chair.. everyone went to him asking what happened but JK said Tae was unconscious out of nowhere and the doctor is examining him right now...

After 10 minutes...the doctor came out from the chamber asking Mr. Jeon... JK ran towards doctor along with everyone asking what happened to Tae...the doctor smiled before saying...

Dc: nothing to worry...he is fine ....

Yoongi and Jungkook became furious hearing that...
Jk: what do you mean nothing happened (held dc's collar)

YG: why the fuck he got unconscious then? Huh!!

Dc: relax relax...I was trying to say that .....
He is PRAGNENT for 1 month now....

That's it... JK's grip on doctors collar become loose... everyone became silent.. doctor smiled before taking his leave.... JK stood there still processing doctor's words...Tae was pragnent? With his child? So he was going to be a father?
Tears gathered in JK's eyes...he ran towards the room where Tae was....

Meanwhile......
Everyone was shocked to hear the newz including Yoongi....for the first time YG's tears were running down his cheeks....he was Soo happy... JM noticed him and hugged him quickly...a nurse came and said the doctor called someone to discuss about Tae and prescribe some medicine and daily routine
RM and Soobin went with the nurse while Jin and Yeonjun went towards Tae's room...only yoonmin was there....

JM: hyung....why are you crying? Aren't you happy?

YG: I'm happy chim...I'm just overwhelmed that I'm going to be an uncle....

JM: aww...my lazy meow meow is soft too...

YG: yaah don't tease..

JM: I'll ...what will you do huh!!

Yoongi didn't said anything just kissed Jimin on his lips biting his lower lip hardly which made Jimin moan in pain ... Yoongi licked there before leaving Jimin's lips later saying...

YG: saw what I'll do?

Jimin slapped Yoongi's chest being shy.....

Just then Soobin and RM also came there and they all went to meet Tae......

Okay enjoy...and suggest me what do you guys want for taekook...a boy ? Or a girl? Or twin?
Comment