chapter 39

Cousin (Part 39)
_________________

After coming out of the room JK went towards exit and stood near the gate with Tae in his arms...he was staring at rainy road with a small smile... doctors,, nurses and people around them were staring at them but did they care? No... JK was silently standing when Tae lifted his face from JK's neck but was looking down while playing with JK's shirt button...

Jk: wanna say something love...?

Tae looked at JK's face with a soft look..like a puppy... JK cooed at that but didn't showed

Tae: can I call and ask about Jung and gguk?

Jk was silent but hugged Tae again kissing his temple...

Jk: aww my baby you can do whatever you want... they're your child.. don't be so selfless okay!! It's okay to be selfish sometimes...I'll call Mrs. Sana (maid) ...hmm???

Tae nooded in JK's neck while JK caressed Tae's back and called Mrs. Sana who informed they're sleeping now... Tae snatched the phone and asked if they cried but she informed they were no trouble...gguk cried a bit after waking up but after drinking milk he also was playing with Jung...
Tae was relaxed a bit after knowing his babies were okay and safe... JK took the phone from his hand later kissing his lips... right then the rain stopped and Tae looked at JK... JK smiled getting what Tae wants..he quickly messaged Yoongi about their departure before heading towards his car with Tae still in his arms...
Jk sat on driver sit and tried to make Tae sit on passenger sit but he felt Tae was not moving and his grip around his neck was also loose.. JK cupped Tae's face before lifting Tae's head from his neck calling him* love*....but he saw Tae felt asleep.... JK chukled seeing Tae sleeping with open mouth breathing steadily... Jk placed a kiss on Tae's mouth before adjusting him on his lap and started the engine
After 30 minutes of driving they reached at Jeon mansion... JK lifted Tae up in bridal style making his way towards inside...the maids opened the door asking about Jimin and JK told them while still walking and maids following him...they were worried seeing Tae in JK's arm that what happened to their young master now but JK assured them Tae was just sleeping...well JK can't blame them as they're worried for JM and didn't got any news too..

Jk tucked Tae in bed and went downstairs...he asked the maid when babies went to bed and they said just 1 hour ago... JK was about to left when they asked him to eat as they cooked thinking if anyone comes home they'll send it to hospital... JK was so thankful to have workers like them more like family members.. he called the driver and asked if he can deliver the food to hospital and drive agreed... JK asked the maids to have dinner and rest before taking one plate with him...of course his wifey didn't had anything after breakfast....
Jk came inside and placed the plate on side table but frowned when he saw Tae wasn't there...so he went to his babies room which was attached with their room...and there his wife was... feeding Jung while sitting on the small bed ...gguk was in the crib sleeping... JK went near and heard Tae asking sorry for leaving them alone and he won't repeat it... JK chuckled and sat beside Tae who turned around and placed his head on JK's shoulder.. JK caressed Tae's hairs and admired his cute little family.... Jung fell asleep by the time and Tae checked gguk too...if he wakes up but no ... Gguk was heavy sleeper whereas Jung would wake up by mare sounds... JK back hugged Tae before lifting him by waist still hugging him
Tae gasped but covered his mouth with hands not to wake babies up... JK made Tae sit on bed and took the plate from side table... Tae saw JK was holding plate full of foods...that's when he remembered his hubby didn't had his lunch nor dinner...he gasped realizing that...he did cooked lunch but everything happened even before sending it to Jeon Company... JK was about to feed Tae when Tae asked..

Tae: did you eat??

Jk: eat first baby ....you went through too much today...

Tae: I asked something hubby!!! Did you eat?

Jk: *sighed* you know na.....

Tae stood up from bed going towards door when JK called him...

Jk: where are you going Mrs. Jeon?

Tae: to get something to fill your tummy up Mr. Jeon....

Jk smiled at Tae's leaving figure...no matter what his wifey never neglected him..nor for once..soon Tae came in with a milkshake bottle and a plate where JK's favourite dishes were arranged....

Jk: baby....how!!

Tae: I did cooked lunch for you hubby but before I could send it all this happened...sorry you stayed hungry all day...

Jk: baby ...it's ok,,,you were empty stomach too
Let's eat now yeah!!!

Tae smiled before feeding kook who also feed Tae...after their eating both went to kitchen and cleaned the plates and glass and went to their room afterwards....

Jk again called J-hope to know if everything is okay and he said yes... they're heading back home as everyone can't stay there..just Jin and Yeonjun and Yoongi will be staying and others are coming home... JK asked J-hope to tell Yoongi to bring his neice home if Jimin doesn't gets his sense back cz that little baby needs her meal too.. J-hope agreed before hanging up...

Taekook were now cuddling in bed... JK's head on Tae's belly just under Tae's boobies... JK really wanted to have his meal but didn't wanted to disturb Tae as today he went through a lot...
Jk was adjusting his position again and again not getting any sleep which was disturbing Tae too... Tae got what was happening...he smiled sheepishly before acting like sleeping and unbuttoning few buttons making his cleavage visible purposely...he turned towards JK fully who was hugging him...soon Tae could feel hot breath on his skin..he slowly opened his eyes and saw JK staring at Tae's chest like he is hypnotized..his lips dry which he was wetting with tongue... Tae wanted to moan but he stayed silent...he saw JK blabbering something before placing his face into Tae's chest closing eyes tightly... maybe in order to get some sleep but Tae knew it that it became JK's habit sucking his nipples while falling asleep... So Tae bend towards JK's face and pulled his top down a little...he grabbed his own boob and guided it to JK's lips...when JK felt something soft against his lips he tried to feel it...he let out his tongue to feel what it was and that's when Tae moaned in low tiny voice...but he stayed silent when JK finally took it inside his mouth sucking it... JK was half asleep closing his eyes...and fell asleep totally while sucking Tae's nipples.... Tae smiled at his big baby husband...
Tae was really a dream wife for JK...he fullfils his every responsibility beautifully...he even fullfils his wife's duty after having twin babies too ....he is surely an angel from heaven...and JK was the lucky guy to get him ....