chapter 27

Cousin( Part 27)
_________________

The moment JK entered inside the room he saw Tae's sleeping figure laying down on bed with a pale face...he slowly slowly walked towards Tae and kneeled down in front of Tae's face caressing his hairs softly kissing his head lovingly...one drop of tear rolled down his cheeks when his eyes went to Tae's flat belly which had HIS baby inside...he caressed there feeling overwhelmed..his baby was carrying another baby in his tummy that too JK's...his..

Jk was looking at Tae's face smiling at the same time crying...his cheeks were wet by now..he was too stunned to speak anything now..but he concluded everything... Tae was pregnant for a month now...so that's why he was glowing this much...he became more fair now,,he was exhausted by little things,,he would always eat from JK's plate and his obsession for banana milk was out of control.. maybe his baby wanted everything in Appa's choice,, JK chuckled at the thought...but one thing made him worried...Tae's energy on bed increased now..I mean it's normal to be touchy and clingy with husband during pregnancy but this much needy... uff... JK now realized Tae used to be tired just after one round but from some weeks Tae himself asks for more rounds while JK becomes tired.. Tae would sleep so fast after their businessue but now JK is the one who sleeps first but Tae insists him to have a late night conversation after love making...this all makes sense now...
Jk shook his head clearly getting that it's Tae's pregnancy hormones...
Jk kissed on Tae's belly saying...

Jk: hi there...it's me,,your Dada... Momma is sleeping so I'm here...you missed Dada?

(So Tae will be called as momma here,if somebody isn't comfortable then don't read further cz I think whoever gives birth is a mother gender doesn't matter,,so Tae's momma here)

Jk was blabbering non stop in tiny voice not to disturb Tae...he was in his own world and his all acts were seen by Jin and Yeonjun...yeah they were coming to see Tae but stopped seeing the cute scene in front of them.. JK was talking with his unborn baby with cute voice melting their heart...he was kissing Tae's tummy time to time,,and there Tae was asleep unaware of everything...
Finally Jin and Yeonjun decided to disturb the newly Dad who was so busy ...Jin knocked on the door and JK looked at them..the moment he looked towards them Yeonjun gasped along with Jin... Yj ran towards JK hugging him seeing his wet cheeks with tears...Jin also went towards them checking JK then Tae...

Yj: omg son..what happened? Why are crying?

Jk: ...............

Jin: JK? What happened?

Yj: son...(whipped JK's tears) tell Eomma,,

Jk smiled looking at them before hugging both of them at the same time...he broke the hug ...

Jk: I'm just too happy...Soo happy to be a father.. Eomma you know I'm gonna be a Dad..just like Dad and Appa ...

They were happily talking when Tae got his sense back ....

Tae: hub.. hubby......

Jk looked at Tae running towards him later sitting in front of him taking one hand into his..

Tae: why I'm here? What happened to me hubby?

Jk: nothing baby... you're just weak so you fainted... nothing happened,,hmm...?

Tae raised his eyebrows but decided to ignore seeing Jin and Yeonjun with shocked face looking at him...but he didn't said anything just hugged JK sitting on JK's lap wrapping his legs around JK's torso...of course his hormones didn't let him to care about others...
Whether Jin and Yeonjun was shocked to hear what JK said ....why would he lie to Tae about his pregnancy...but decided to stay silent... JK must've thought something before saying.. and they become confirmed seeing JK eyeing them to stay silent and get out of the room...Jin and Yeonjun nooded before leaving...
Tae was hugging JK with Soo much trust and love while JK was hugging Tae but this feeling seemed different yet blissful yet beautiful to him..the thought of his baby in his wife's tummy making him feel giddy...he hugged Tae more tightly... Tae lifted his head from JK's chest staring at JK's face...

Tae: tell me the truth... why you took me here? (Pout)

Jk kissed that pout away later kissing on Tae's chin...

Jk: you fainted in the garden baby ..that's why...
Doctor said you were weak so you fainted nothing else ....

Tae grabbed JK by his neck smashing his lips into JK's kissing JK hard... JK smiled between the kiss before taking lead and kissing Tae more hardly yet roughly... Tae moaned between the kiss cultching onto JK's hair and shoulder.. JK started to kiss Tae involving tongue sucking Tae's lips and tongue like a candy...drolls were running down Tae's and JK's chin while both of them were busy kissing each other...
Soon Tae became breathless so JK broke the kiss later whipping their drolls... Tae hugged JK still on JK's lap pulling him close while JK stroked Tae's hairs calming him... JK had a peaceful smile on his lips...he took out his phone later messaging someone...he put the phone aside making Tae lay down on bed cz Tae fall asleep again later cuddling him....well he had a surprise for his baby ....

Jk: maybe I'll be the first husband ever who will give his wife surprise about pregnancy......

That's it🙃
Sarange 💜