chapter 20

Cousin (part 20)
_________________
🔞This part contains adult stuffs so if anybody is uncomfortable then skip this part🐰🐻

The wedding function ended peacefully...now just the family members were there.. Tae was really exhausted with the heavy gown and accessories so JK asked him to sleep... everyone was now going towards cars cz they will be leaving now... JK took Tae bridal style to the car which was decorated with flowers... Jin and Yeonjun left early cz they had to prepare everything including JK's friends...well...they already said they will prepare JK's room including Tae for JK and who was JK to say no

Now Taekook was in their car while Tae was still asleep in JK's lap.. JK was holding him securely...he was admiring the sleeping beauty..he chuckled remembering the cute fights of them..his bun was his WiFey now..this thing made him feel pure bliss.. his eyes went to Tae's cherry lips which had lipstick a little bit in pink colour.. JK bent down and took Tae's lips into his..he licked Tae's lips before sucking it...he was sucking Tae's lips slowly yet desperately.. Tae woke up this..he slowly opened his eyes feeling wet on his lips..he saw JK was kissing him with closed eyes.. Tae was becoming breathless so he wiggled in JK's arm.. JK broke the kiss at that and saw Tae was awake now....

Tae: you were taking advantage of me? While I was asleep huh .... Mr. Jeon?

Jk: tssk...you're bound to be taken advantage by me Mrs. Jeon....you're my wife now,, remember?

Tae: so what...you can't do this...

Jk: oh I surely can baby....you just wait I'll show you tonight what I can do....

Tae blushed at JK's reply...he punched at JK's chest with his tiny soft palm... JK teasingly smiled at Tae before hugging him close to himself....

Soon they arrived at Jeon mansion... Soobin and RM with Yoongi and Jimin came out of car.. JM was actually in YG's arm cz he was asleep already...they went inside the house while JK also came out with Tae in his arms bridal style... Tae protested but all in vein...
Jin and Yeonjun was waiting for them with jenlisa and hopekai...when they were about to enter J-hope ran towards them stopping them in door step..

Jh: you can't come inside like that...

Jk: and why?

Jh: your Mom told me...he said it's your family ritual..your wife have to take everyone's blessings then you guys will enter...

Jk: okay okay do whatever you guys want but make it fast...

Lisa: why? You're so eager to take your wife's innocence huh?!!!

Jk: yeah...so? Ouch...(Tae pinched him) what baby? I'm saying the truth only...

Everyone came there by now..Jin asked JK to put Tae down so he everyone can see him properly... everyone wished them happy married life... Tae got shy when someone asked him to  give the good news soon... JK smirked and replied "sure"....

JK again took Tae bridal style to their room...they entered inside and saw the whole room was decorated beautifully with flowers...