chapter 31

Cousin (Part 31)
_________________

Taekook were sleeping in each others arm after their long session...well Tae was sleeping while JK was blabbering with "Future Jeon" in his cute voice.... suddenly he heard a knock and he lazily went to open the door...when he opened it he saw Soobin standing there with bombastic side eyes....he too narrowed his eyes seeing him....
Sb scanned JK head to toe which JK noticed then tried to see inside the room with a poker face... JK came in front of him before he could see anything cz obviously his wifey was naked under the duvet...

Jk: what do you need?

Sb: (again scanned) get ready and come down.. hyung calling for you

Jk: okay you go I'll come with my baby...

Sb: yeah yeah I helped my wife to give him birth and some stupid bunny suddenly calling him his baby....what is happening God..

Sb said this like a grandpa boringly going away from there while JK stood there with cute angry face later shutting the door..
He then went to Tae and picked him up bridal style going towards bathroom to give him a bath...

All of them except yoonmin were now inside a car going towards shopping mall where YG said them to come.... RM was driving and Jin was in passenger sit... taekook were in back sit Tae on JK's lap and beside them Yeonbin... Soobin and JK again had a little argument about Tae's sit regarding with whome Tae will sit but both of them stopped when Tae sat on JK's lap saying his bum hurts... everyone already knows the reason but ignored it as it's really common to them...
The ride was hectic to Tae...Jin time to time asking if he is comfortable... Yj giving him fruit juice after every five minutes... RM driving so slowly that Tae was becoming sleepy.. and last but not the least...his husband and dadda...
They were like it was a competition between them who can take good care of Tae more than the other .... JK was kissing his temple time to time giving him fruits,drinks,,banana milk... While Soobin was also giving this and that to Tae bending over Yj every time which made Yj irritated now... well Tae himself was irritated by their behavior but when they again started complain about each other Tae shouted out of nowhere asking to drive fast or else he will go by himself... RM gulped before speeding up...

Finally they reached there in shopping mall and saw yoonmin standing there... Tae was about to run to Jimin like he didn't saw him 3 hours ago.. JK caught him by waist stopping him...
All of them went inside and everyone started to select dress...they decided they will select groom's and bride's dress later..so all of them were selecting for the other members first..not like they didn't bought anything for Jimin but it's different... Tae was just sitting there sipping banana milk while his bunny husband busy looking for a perfect dress for his WiFey...he searched everything but nothing worked.. finally he saw couple suits from a far..a black one and a white one...black one looks like it's for the top one judging by the design.. simple yet elegant...the white one is obviously for bottom one cz it was a bit girly like there was laced design in chest area and the pant was also designed like a girls pajama with extra clothes..(idk how to exp..uff)
Jk smiled and bought the couple dress...after everyone was done they headed to the wedding section and asked Jimin to choose anything which he likes...Jimin smiled gently before looking around..he was looking around roaming inside the alley of outfits when someone caught him from behind by waist kissing him there on the lips... JM flinched but relaxed when he recognized the touch and person... Yoongi last time sucked his bottom lip before leaving him...

YG: do you like anything from here?

JM: yeah how can you kiss me in front of everyone?

YG: wanna see how?

JM: (pushed) no..you go I'll come after choosing...

YG: no I'll help...

JM: whatever...

They were choosing dress and Taekook went to choose jewelery, shoes and all to save time
Of course Tae knows Jimin's taste so it was no problem...Jimin was asked to try some dress.. he wear them and come outside but YG didn't like..after like 20 minutes Jimin came out wearing a dress and YG's eyes got stuck...he wasn't good with words or he would have complimented Jimin till he hide his face...
After finalizing everything everyone came home leaving for their room to rest... Tae Jin and Yj went first cz they need to make dinner too..Jin and Yeonjun for family and Tae for his hubby....Jimin was just overwhelmed to ask anyone anything...they were giving him more than he deserved...he got two Appas and two Eommas,a hyung and a best friend with little bro...a caring loving husband...he just prays his so called father don't creat any drama in his wedding...

pray for yoonmin and Taekook too..
Sarange 💜