chapter 32

Cousin (Part 32)
_________________

It was now the day of yoonmin's wedding... Everyone was present in hall room except yoonmin taekook and their friends... jenlisa and hopekai was also present there... hopekai announced their relationship making everyone shock yet happy cz everyone knew Kai loves hobi so much...
Now YG was getting ready and looking at the mirror every second time being nervous but wasn't admitting... JK teased hell out of him with J-hope.. jenlisa and Kai was with Jimin while Tae was with Jin...why? The Jeons said he shouldn't stay with the chaotic group.. it'll exhaust him.. Tae was pouting all the time but smiled when his hubby took him from Jin letting him enjoy with the group in Jimin's room

Everyone was teasing Jimin how much beautiful he was looking or how YG gonna eat him alive...Jimin was blushing hearing them but deep inside he was feeling restless...he knew his so called father won't stay quiet and Jeons already made a complain against him but still... without any proof police also can't arrest him...so in one word Jimin was scared...
His mother was present at the wedding by the way..she was with Jin and Yeonjun..she is really a humble woman.. she asked YG to give Jimin all happiness he deserves and YG promised her along with JK who said he'll protect Jimin like a big brother which he was.. Mrs. Park was more than sure his son will be at peace rest of his life...
Now it was time for the wedding.. YG standing on stage waiting for Jimin with our bunny boy who was equally restless not having any glance of his wifey... finally the music changed and Jimin came holding Mrs. Parks hand and jenlisa and taekai was behind them with flower basket...well Tae had only one baby pink rose in his hand cz his second Eomma said he shouldn't carry anything with 3 months baby bump... really??!!!! Okay...he was a baby after all..all tops were starting at their beloved while Lisa also held Jenni's hand like a groom walking behind Jimin... Jenni teared up at Lisa's action...Kai looked down shyly catching hobi staring at him..our Tae baby was no less.. he chewed his bottom lip out of shyness..it was feeling like they were getting married again... finally our yoonmin... YG never in his life thought Jimin can look so like angel in wedding dress...shy smile,,eyes down,,flowers in hand,,no heavy makeup,,hairs curled...so angel of him... YG smiled looking at Jimin...
When Jimin reached there YG took him to stage holding his hands later kissing on his palms... Jimin's all worries went away looking at his would be hubby...
The priest came and started the wedding while Tae went to JK and stand next to him who held him securely by his waist keeping him close.. all of their friends was also with them adoring the couple...namjin and yeonbin was sitting in the front line with Mrs. Park...

Priest: do you Park Jimin except Jeon Yoongi as your lawfully wedded husband?

JM: I...do ...(shy)

JM agreed to priest looking down shyly which made the guests chukle including JK too..but he smiled shyly himself when Tae nudged him and said *I do..*. Jk looked at Tae who passed a sweet smile and JK was lost...

Priest: do you Jeon Yoongi except Park Jimin as your lawfully wedded husband/wife?

YG: I do...(held JM's hand more securely)

YG agreed too which made the guests clap for the couple but JK was just lost in Tae and Tae too.. JK sincerely looked into Tae's eyes saying
*I do too*....
Tae smiled shyly hugging JK's bicep.. JK was also overwhelmed seeing the adoration Tae's eyes holds for him...he looked towards couple whom were now asked to kiss each other ..

Yoonmin exchanged the ring and was about to kiss each other when suddenly the lights went off and there was noise everywhere of guests..
Jimin was now hella scared...he held YG's hands tightly who pulled him in his embrace securely... JK's protective mood was on too.. he held Tae close to his chest trying to process anything.. suddenly there was lights again... Everyone sighed in relief but JK and Jeons couldn't... YG calmed Jimin down who was panicking asking to check if it's Park...but YG assured him it might be any fault of decorators... finally when yoonmin resumed their wedding kissing each other just then they heard someone screaming with a gun shot...
Everyone looked towards gate and saw Park standing there with his gun pointed at Mrs. Parks head? Jimin's body became numb mind blank seeing the scene...so the load shedding was to kidnap his mother from them? But why they didn't notice? Everyone including Jeons became shocked... YG and JK was ready to jump on park but Soobin stopped them for a reason...

Park: surprise... surprise...ohh my son...did you liked my surprise in your wedding? How could you not invite your own father in your own wedding....oh sorry ...my mistake..how can it be a wedding when you're doing nothing but a sin marrying a man despite being a man too....

All of the Jeons were listening with greeted teeth sallowing his bullshits...

Jk: mind your language Mr. .....and leave her..

JM: d...dad please leave her,,, please -----

Park: shut up you piece of shit... I'm not your dad or whatever...don't call me that...you sinner..you're making me a sinner too by this bullshits named wedding...

YG: why the fuck you came here if you're not his father..we didn't invite you..and leave her before I lost my control...

Park: what If I won't? I tried to convince you guys nicely that I'll leave after getting what I want but nobody listened...

RM: Park she is your own wife... leave her then we'll talk

Park: yeah yeah wife my foot...she is good for nothing...gave born to a shit like him..

Sb: enough is enough now Park...we are holding our sons not to beat you up but we can't assure you now...don't you dare to disrespect our son in law or the concussion won't be good...

YG: leave her I said....you won't get any property from her nor Jimin...cz Jimin is now married and his guardian is me...Jeon Yoongi

Hearing YG Park became furious and slapped Mrs. Park who cried out loud...every guests were terrified by now but nobody could do anything when a gun was pointed in a woman's head...Jimin tried to run to him mom but Tae held him there not letting him go towards that phyco...Jimin was about to become faint seeing his bad thought were real... YG kept talking with Park keeping him busy while JK slowly slowly walked past them going towards Park from back without being noticed... when YG's eyes went to JK.. JK signalled him and YG got it... Park was cursing Jimin and everyone while hurting Jimin's mother... suddenly he felt a hard metal came in touch against his head real badly which made him bleed...he saw JK standing in front of him with all his mercy looking deadly scary...he was triggered now..he started to fight with JK as his gun wasn't with him by JK's action...Jimin's mother was rescued by J-hope from there taking her in safe place...soon Park was beaten up brutally and RM already called police... Jin and Yeonjun already captured everything in phone...when Park realized that he can't get out of there he became like a mad person... JK was punching on his face remembering the names which he called Jimin...he already excepted JM as his little brother and he couldn't except the fact that this bastard called his brother with names
Jk got up from Parks chest going towards stage where everyone was... Parks face was ruined by now still alive coughing for airs...
Jk was walking towards Tae without knowing Park was aiming a knife which fell from a table towards JK... YG noticed and throw a glass plate in Parks head making him hiss in pain.. JK with others got alerted while now parks half dead body was being beaten up by Yoongi...
Soon enough the police came and took Park with them with evidence... everyone sighed in relief... everyone was looking at Parks leaving figure with half conscious body when they heard Tae's screaming....
Everyone abruptly turned around and found Tae sitting on floor crying with Jimin's unconscious body laying there..........

Sarange 💜