chapter 9

Cousin (Part 9)
_______________
After having dinner everyone was in their own room.. YG is home already but he isn't aware of anything,, everyone was waiting for JK,,so they can discuss this matter all together..

Tae was inside his room... nobody knew what he was doing.. nobody dared to face him cz when everything Soobin said Tae was there,he heard all..it was past 9 pm when JK entered home and directly went towards Tae's room...
He knocked at the door but no response..he was angry right now btw,,he just wanted an explanation of the scene that Tae created...he pushed the door open..he went inside and saw nobody was there...he was about to go away when he saw a little figure standing in the balcony... JK was unaware of the things going on with Tae..he was too blind in anger so he just went to Tae and turned him towards himself holding Tae's hand... Tae flinched at the sudden action...he was standing there don't know for how long..his mind was blank and he definitely didn't wanted to face JK right now, not now...
Jk jerked him harshly and said...

Jk: what's your problem..huh!!....

Tae:........(Tae was just looking at JK like he is watching him after so long)

Jk: I'm asking you damn it....why the fuck you created the scene huh!!...

Tae:................(now JK was furious)

Jk: the hell....!!!.....I'm asking you something,, are you deaf or mute huh,,can't speak now? Cat got your mouth huh.... Everytime you speak like a parrot and now I'm asking you something just now you became mute,,

Tae:.......(Tae was looking down silently sobbing)

Jk: the fuck Jeon Taehyung,,,what's your problem huh...why the fuck you created the scene why you hurt her huh...are you jealous? because of you my reputation is ruined now,, everyone was laughing at me damn it..you,,,you are the only problem in my life.. always irritates me ruins my day early in the morning..you are such a bad luck for me,,you heard? Are you hearr-------

Tae: I AM..... I'm listening....and I understand everything..why huh...why it hurts you when I hurt her,,huh? Yes I'm jealous,,I admit..you heard I'm jealous..you said I'm bad luck for you? Your reputation is ruined? Don't worry nobody will ruin you day,,your luck... You guys just do whatever you want with me,, Tae,you should do this do that,,did anyone asked me what I want? Leave everyone..you asked me? You stayed with me, touched me,feed me,gave bath to me,,took me out,, tutored me,spent night with me cuddling...but did you ever asked did your little Tae felt something when you touched? You never cared for my feeling hyungie... nobody did...you guys don't consider me as a human..I'm a robot for you all..you guys will order me and I'll just follow your orders...why you're angry huh...you love her? It hurts you when I slapped her? Then what about me? What goes on my heart when I see you with another girl or boy huh..I irritate you so much right?? Don't worry,,I'll LEAVE you very soon....

Tae left to the washroom while JK was still standing there,,,he just stunned to say something,,he was still processing what Tae just said...he is too shocked to utter a word.. he couldn't take Tae's sudden outburst.. Tae was crying,,for him..he was too angry that he didn't realize what he was saying... JK sat there taking support of wall...his tears rolled down his cheeks... The only thing was going on in his mind that nobody asked Tae about his will morever his little baby had feeling for him..not brotherly but as lover...when his baby grown up this much that he is talking about his feelings...but why JK didn't realize this before.. maybe he just saw Tae as a kid... Tae has really grown up... JK was processing all this when he realized he was sitting there for so long...then suddenly he remembered Tae said he's gonna leave him very soon..what that meant.... JK got up abruptly and knocked Tae's washroom door..but he got no response,,just silence..he panicked...he don't want Tae crying there alone..he was banging on the door but no response... JK got scared really bad..he stared to break the door.. everyone gathered in Tae's room hearing JK's shouting... everyone was worried Jin and Yeonjun was in the verge of crying.. YG helped JK and soon the door was broken.. JK rushed inside and what he saw nobody expected that... JK never in his life imagined this scenario..
Tae was lying on the cold floor bathing in his own blood which was coming out from his cutted wrist... JK ran towards Tae and took him in his arms..JK's world was collapsing..his bun's numb body was in his arms.. Jin and Yeonjun ran into washroom and after watching the scene Jin got unconscious while Yeonjun also fell on the floor like lifeless body... YG started to call for doctor and RM and Soobin was trying to handle Jin and Yeonjun...
Jk was just looking at Tae's face..no he can't leave him,,it's not possible,, Tae can't leave just for some stupid reason..just because JK scolded him? Okay,,took out his anger on Tae,,but why leave him forever ...no this can't be happening..
Jk ignored all the chaos and took Tae bridal style..he walked past everyone and headed towards car,,he sat down on driver sit taking Tae in his lap and started the car...

Hospital
________
Jk was sitting outside of operation room just like body without soul..he was looking at his bloody hand which had Tae's blood...he was blaming himself for Tae's this condition.. JK was sitting there like zoombi...hairs messy,,eyes puffy from crying,, clothes wet by blood...he was just praying that Tae is okay...

Sorry:)
But vote more!!!