chapter 14

Cousin (Part 14)
_________________

Jk was cuddling Tae right now,, Tae was sleeping hugging JK tightly... JK had a sweet smile on his lips while staring Tae's baby face with so much adoration and Love....he was looking at Tae's angel like feature when his eyes went to Tae's neck...he saw some purple blue hickey there in Tae's bare neck and collarbone...(Tae's upper body was naked) JK smiled remembering something....

Flashback
___________

Jk took Tae to his bed still sucking Tae's nipples harshly...he was being addicted already,, Tae was moaning mess under JK... Jk was pressing one boobs with left and and another one was in his mouth...then he left that one and attacked on another boobs... Tae was wiggling under JK due to too much pleasure.. Tae was feeling all this pleasure for the first time that too this much... JK was licking,, biting,, sucking there... Tae's moans were encouraging him more..like asking him to love Tae more...he finally left Tae's nipples and went to Tae's neck...he started to smell there..his hot breath was sending shiver down Tae's spine.. Tae was breathing heavily collecting himself.. he thought JK was done...hell... JK started to lick Tae's neck like Alpha smelling and licking scent gland before marking his Omega... Tae again cultched on JK's hair and bedsheet.. JK was all over Tae's body...he was sucking Tae's collarbone now...but it seemed like the top which was halfway torned apart was disturbing him...so he quickly started to take Tae's top up when Tae held his hand,,he looked up at Tae's face and saw met his eyes...Tae was looking at him with eyes which held hesitance... Tae looked at JK like asking "Will you take care of me?" And JK looked at Tae softly like assuring Tae "gladly" ...... Tae smiled little and JK smirked before taking off Tae's top.... Tae was too shy that he turned his body up side down... Jk chuckled at his behavior before taking off his own shirt...Tae's bare back was displayed before JK... JK admired the beauty in front of him... finally his eyes went to Tae's side waist where previous marks were still there...it was looking like it's fading and JK can't let that happen so he bend down until he was close to Tae's waist...he licked there in a sensual way that Tae moaned in his pillow... JK observed Tae's reaction before sucking there again...he started to suck there just like before.. like a hungry Alpha who just want one thing...his Omega...
Jk turned Tae around towards himself still sucking Tae's waist...he looked up and first thing he was Tae's pink round boobies...he was just sucking till now closing his eyes but now he can see how much beautiful his baby was.. he wanna worship his baby's beauty... JK hungrily kissed Tae,,it was a hungry yet passionate kiss that Tae was moaning in between the kiss,,, JK again started to press Tae's ass.. Tae cried there because he was overwhelmed now,,if JK continues then Tae will cum soon... JK understood that and controlled his needs..he helped Tae to be calm..when Tae was relaxed he kissed him softly until Tae became breathless.. JK  softly kissed Tae's head before hugging him close to his chest... Tae was tired by moaning continuously,, Tae closed his eyes while listening JK's heartbeat..he was exhausted just by make out then what will happen to him if they will make love...this thought itself made Tae shy all over again... JK observed everything but didn't said anything...he just admired Tae's beauty.. Tae looked up at JK and found him staring..he was about to hide his face when JK put his finger under Tae's chin and kissed Tae on the lips.. it was just a peck.. Tae was now whole tomato..he hide his face in JK's neck and JK smiled before kissing Tae's forhead lovingly..
They slept just like that...they didn't exchange any word between them,, sometimes it's not necessary to express your feelings through words... eyes tells everything.. action speaks louder than words...

Present
________
Jk smiled remembering last night....he did make out with his bun...his baby...his WiFey... He was caressing Tae's hairs,, cheeks,,and neck... Tae seemed to sleep soundly.. JK was craving for his medicine now...Tae's lips..
Jk observed that Tae wasn't going to wake up anytime soon so one kiss won't hurt right? He caressed Tae's lips before attaching his lips with Tae's..he started to move his lips and ate Tae's mouth for 5 minutes straight... Tae was heavy sleeper btw so it was plus point for JK.. when JK realized Tae was being breathless he left Tae..but he was craving for his bun...he was missing his WiFey...JK again hugged Tae when he felt soft against his chest....