chapter 41

Cousin (Part 41)
_________________

After 5 years
______________

There are two baby bunny and one baby mochi fighting among them while their parents staring at them boringly...well they're none other than our baby gukkie,,jung and minie... (Yoonmin's daughter) it's more like ggukie and minie fighting and Jung trying to stop them... among the twins everything was similar except their behavior... ggukie was always hyper type boy and really naughty...his momma often address him as small Jungkook..why not!! Ggukie was actually dadda's boy...and Jung was opposite as he was really calm and well mannered even if he was just 4 years old barely....both of them shared everything and loved each other so much but they are jealous too... like when Tae gives more attention to ggukie Jung will be jealous but he doesn't shows just sukls around Tae being clingy whereas ggukie will just bit his dadda when JK will give more attention to Jung....well ggukie got really sharp teeth....and lastly our cute baby mochi minie...she is too cute handle..she was really like a beautiful angel...but one thing surprised everyone as she was not really momma's girl nor papa's.... actually she was her Eomma's girl... Tae.....she is really fond of Tae don't know why....so practically Tae has three children to take care of...Jimin was glad that he didn't had to worry much about minie but he sometimes says minie is fond of Tae because he was her first mother to give her milk.... Tae would laugh at that....but minie loves his papa though and her nature is also like Yoongi....
About elders RM and Soobin already retired and JK is handling the business along with YG's help sometimes... Jin and Yeonjun also retired from household responsibility handing it to Tae and JM.... actually JM barely does household work as he is a dancer in YG's company...yeah YG asked JM to fulfill his dream and JM was really excited but he said no thinking about minie and family but Tae was there...he was like second role of Jin...he handled the family just like Jin...Jin sometimes admire Tae cz he needed Yj's help but Tae didn't need that too....he was so selfless...so JM agreed to fulfill his dream and became a dancer but now he is more like a model as he gets offers from big companies among Korea... about Taekook....well they're living their life like dream which looks unreal to them ... JK handles the multinational company which earns billions now...but still he is the same JK with whom Tae fell in love...he is just a simple man who always takes care of his family,, goes to office then come back as early as possible and always makes time for the twins...and about his wifey then yeah...he takes care of him too ...but more at night...:)
Tae also runs a art gallery of his own...yeah he loves art and painting so JK encouraged him to open a gallery and now Tae's arts are famous among Korea..... so yeah everything was peaceful and chaotic (but in good way) in Jeon mansion.....

Back to story.........

Gguk: leb me....ahhh,,,,

Minie: noooou.... gimme....ahaha....

Jung: stob...gugu,,,ninie(he can't pronounce well)

Tae: shut up....!!!!!!!! All of you........

Both twins and minie looked at Tae stopping their fights....minie was clutching on gguk's hair tightly and gguk too was grabbing her ponytail and Jung was between them being sandwich... Tae lifted Jung from between them placing him on JK's lap and held gguk's and minie's ear ....

Tae: what were you guys doing??

Gguk/minie: momma/ eomma......

Both looked at each other cutely glaring at each other then turned towards Tae who had blank face but inside he was laughing cz no one will talk now except calling him sweetly so they're forgiven....
Tae leave their ear turning around faking he was angry and tried to walk but he smiled cz already knows what will happen...both gguk and minie grabbed his pajama which he was wearing cz it's comfortable in this time....
Ohh... did I forgot!!! Well Tae was 6 months pregnant.....again...:) our bunny really can't keep his hands and ahem .....to himself,,,

Gguk: m... momma.....(crack voice)

Tae: aww my baby don't cry .... don't cry,,,I'm not angry see.....

Tae started to rock gguk but then minie too came to him and Tae kissed her forehead... now gguk was in Tae's lap and minie next to him...but someone was jealous seeing his momma not giving attention to him...yeah our Jung hide his face on his dadda's neck and JK laughed cz everyone knows them....

Tae: so care to explain what happened?

Jin: don't scold them ....it's enough,,

Tae: I'm not scolding mom...but what they were doing wasn't right...they could hurt each one of them....!!

Yj indicate Jin to keep quiet with a smile...Jin nodded smiling...

Jung: momma....

Tae: yes baby.....you tell me cz these two won't say anything now

Jung made grabby hands towards Tae and everyone cooed at him... JK took gguk from Tae's lap carefully and placed Jung on Tae's lap...

Tae: now tell me....*kiss*....

Jung: gugu an ninie fiyt fiyt...gugu wanna do myy hails an ninie thoo...

So gguk and minie both wanted to do jungs hair in ponytail like Tae does on them...

Tae sighed being done... they're like Tom and Jerry....

Tae: okay okay now say sorry to each other... or I won't give banana milk to anyone...

Both twins and minie gasped along with JK....
Tae looked at his hubby...

Jk: *gasp* baby you won't give me banana milk??

Tae: *done* when did I mentioned you???

Jk: you just said.....

Tae glared at JK who stopped talking getting his wifey didn't meant him....

Everyone else laughed at our poor bunny who pouted but smiled when he got a kiss on lips...

Ohh ...his baby does loves him....!!!!