II

➽──────────────❥

종일 뜨겁던 빛이어느새 붉게 물든 지금

"What did I tell you about coming home late?" her dad spoke to her as she entered the house.

She sighed. "Dad, I'm a grown woman. I'm 21. I should be allowed to come in at any time I want to," she sighed at him.

"Are you seeing a boy?" her dad questioned.

She scoffed. "Dad, you know I go for walks every night. This isn't new," she sighed while shaking her head.

"I just don't want my little girl to date anyone without me knowing. You have to introduce me," her dad smiled.

She sighed. "I promise you, Dad, I would tell you," she said as he turned back to look at the TV.

She walked up the stairs to her room, but Yeojin stepped in front of her.

"Hi, twin!" she said, making Yejin laugh.

"But I'm like 3 inches taller than you," Yejin said, making Yeojin pout.

"Whatever! Anyways, we should go out tomorrow night for some drinks if you don't have night classes tomorrow," she said.

Yejin hummed. "I don't have night classes tomorrow. That's on Tuesdays and Thursdays. Yeah, we should, though. That would be fun," Yejin smiled.

"Dad didn't scold you, did he?" Yeojin whispered.

"No, but the babying..." she spoke, making Yeojin laugh.

"You know how he is. He won't let go of his Yoonie and Jinnie. But you have to understand, he lost the love of his life not too long ago, so we're the only people he has left. And he hates seeing us grow up. AND DON'T TALK ABOUT HEIGHT; YOU'RE NO TALLER!" Yeojin said, making Yejin nod and laugh at the last part.

"Well, I'm about to take a shower and go to bed. I love you, Yeojin," she sighed.

Yeojin smiled. "I love you too, Yejin. Goodnight," she spoke before they both went into their separate rooms.

➽──────────────❥

"He's so cute though, so I don't know," Isa sighed, making the girls shake their heads.

"Isa, if he's making it obvious that he doesn't like you, stop freaking chasing him. He'll end up walking with another girl, and you'll come to us crying," Mayu spoke.

Isa sighed again, "I heart boys that don't know me. I like being delulu," she pouted.

"Isa, please get it together," Tsuki said, making the girls laugh.

"So, you guys, Asahi may or may not have asked me out," Mayu said, making the girls gasp.

"What? What did you say? OMG!" Yejin asked.

Mayu sighed, "I obviously said yes, hell yeah!" she said, making the girls laugh.

"Oh God, Isa's sad because Jake clearly doesn't like her, Mayu's going out with Asahi, I'm already dating my pookie Jihoon, and Yejin is still lonely," Tsuki said, shaking her head.