XXIII

➽──────────────❥

Umm umm na na na na na

HEAVY innuendoes!!!

Yejin woke up feeling a little colder than usual. She rubbed her eyes before sitting up slowly.

She looked to the side of her bed and saw her clothes discarded on the floor. Then she looked at herself and noticed that she was only wearing her bra and panties.

She glanced at Sunghoon and saw that he was wearing only boxers, which made her realize what had actually happened. She started blushing and then laid back down, smiling.

She leaned over and pecked his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes and smiled at her.

"How are you feeling? Did that bath help soothe your pain a bit?" he asked.

She nodded. "My thighs are sore, but other than that, I'm good," she replied, smiling at him while he rubbed her hip.

"Sorry, Baby," he apologized.

"It's okay. I had an enjoyable time," she smiled, while drawing circles on his chest.

He smirked. "I had a good time too. You're so vocal, Yejin," he joked, and she playfully slapped his chest.

Annoyed, she turned her back towards him. "So annoying," she scoffed.

"Ahh Hoon! God, Hoonie, you're so-" he moaned, but Yejin cut him off.

"Stop!" Yejin said, quickly putting her hand over his mouth to silence him.

He laughed and licked her hand, causing her to pull away and wipe it on him.

"What? I'm just saying what you said," he grinned.

She slapped his shoulder before getting up to pick her clothes off the floor.

"I'm going to take a shower," she said, and he followed behind her.

"Let's take one together," he suggested.

She turned around. "Why would we do that?" she questioned.

He shrugged. "We've seen each other naked now, so it shouldn't be that bad," he said, making her face turn red.

"I guess," she said, as he followed behind her.

➽──────────────❥

"Ahh, Yejin, you're nasty!" Tsuki playfully pushed her as they walked around campus.

Yejin laughed. "We've all done it, stop!" She pushed her back.

"It's just that he's not a one-night stand; he's your boyfriend. It's so different," Mayu said as the other girls nodded in agreement.

"Ah, how am I supposed to enter the dorm without thinking about what you guys did? I don't feel safe," Isa joked.

Yejin side-eyed her. "Okay, I didn't say anything, but when I came in last week, I heard some things... the loudest motherfuckers, I swear, bro! At least me and Sunghoon did it when you weren't there," Yejin teased, causing Isa's face to turn red quickly.