X

➽──────────────❥

전부 계절이 품은 이야기

Yejin woke up with a major headache in an unfamiliar living room. She looked around to see Tylenol and water on the table with a sticky note.

"Take this if you wake up with a headache! I'll be in my room, the THIRD door! Come in when you wake up. I'll take you home or to your dorm. I want to take you on a date today also - Xoxo Hoon," she read the sticky note and smiled to herself without realizing.

She took the pill and gulped down the water before knocking on his door and entering.

Sunghoon was still asleep, with his shirt off. Yejin blushed before going to the other side of his bed and sitting on it.

She leaned over and lightly tapped him, but he still didn't budge, so she shook his arm with both of her hands, making him groan.

"Jay, I don't feel like cooking right now. Ask Jake, please," he groaned.

Yejin smiled to herself. "I thought you wanted to take me home?" she pouted, making his eyebrows furrow as he turned to look at her.

"Oh, Yejin!" he said, sitting up as the blanket fell off his chest. "Sorry, Jay usually wakes me up. That's beside the point. How did you rest? Did you take that pill and water?" he questioned.

She nodded. "Yeah, and your note was cute," she smiled.

"Do you remember anything from last night?" he questioned.

She shook her head, her eyes widening. "Did we...?"

"No! God, why would you do that while drunk?" he facepalmed himself.

"Well, I have," she whispered.

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows. "I'm talking about what you said and did," he said.

"No... What did I do? Was it embarrassing?" she asked, feeling a little scared.

Sunghoon frowned a bit. "We literally made out yesterday, and I mean actually made out. And then you said you want to know me more. Also, when we went to the beach, you started crying," he said, as she felt embarrassed at the additional words he was saying.

"Oh my gosh," she groaned, shocked at herself.

He smiled. "It's okay, pretty. At least you agreed to get to know me. So, I'll take you back to your dorm or house and let you get ready so I can take you out," he said.

She nodded as the room fell quiet. He looked at her, and she looked at him as he reached across to put a strand of hair behind her ear, but he kept his hand on her face.

"I think you became a little more comfortable around me, haven't you?" he said quietly.

"I don't know, now that you saw my drunk state I might as well warm up to you" she said back quietly.

He smiled before scooting closer to her. "Can I kiss you so you won't forget?" he questioned.

Yejin hesitantly nodded before leaning forward as he leaned in too, letting their lips connect as they kissed slowly.