XXX

➽──────────────❥

너도 나처럼 느끼고 있을까

"Hey, beautiful," Sunghoon spoke as she woke up.

She looked at him, "When did you get here? Who let you in?" she questioned.

Sunghoon smiled, "Your dad let me in. I came like five minutes after Sungchan, but you were sleeping with Yeojin, so I took you to your room," he explained as she nodded slowly.

"Well, I've missed you," she spoke as he nodded slowly.

"I, uh, missed you too," he replied.

She smiled and reached out for his hands, "Are you okay?" she questioned, locking her hands with his.

"We should break up," he said.

"Wh-what? Why?" she questioned, feeling tears brimming in her eyes.

"I-I just fell out of love," he spoke, looking away.

Yejin woke up breathing heavily, sweat coming down her forehead. She looked at the clock on the wall, which displayed 3:37 am.

It was just a dream—no, a nightmare. It was a nightmare.

She grabbed her jacket, not caring about being in her pajamas. Even though it was a little chilly outside, she still left in the tank top and shorts.

She carefully closed the door before starting up her car to drive to Sunghoon's dorm.

She needed to be in his arms so badly.

Knock knock knock

She waited for someone to come and open the door, and thank God it was Sunghoon.

He looked at her with his drowsy eyes, messed-up hair, no shirt, but blue plaid pajama pants.

"Yejin? What are you doing here? What time is it?" he questioned her in his sleepy voice, but she just hugged him tightly.

"Can you hold me? Tell me you won't leave me," she spoke, looking up at him, shaking a little from the cool wind that hit her legs.

He pulled her into the house and shut the door behind her as she took off her shoes and put her coat on the jacket rack.

"It's 3 in the morning. What has you so shaken up, baby?" he yawned.

"I had a nightmare that you left me, and I woke up and I couldn't breathe," she spoke as her voice got shaky.

He shushed her, "It'll be okay. Just come here. I won't ever leave you, not in a million years, not ever," he said.

He brought her to his room before laying down, and she followed him.

"I'm sorry I woke you up," she apologized.

He looked at her with tired eyes, "Don't apologize. I missed you so much today, well, yesterday," he spoke, making her giggle.

"I missed you so much, too much," she whispered as he laid on top of her.