XXIV

➽──────────────❥

한낮의 해를 닮은 너의 마음

"Hey baby!" Sunghoon entered her room excitedly.

She smiled at him. "Hey Hoonie," she grinned as he jumped on her bed next to her.

"Life's great," he hummed.

She looked at him, confused. "What's with the jolly mood?" she questioned, laughing at him.

"I don't know, I just got reminded you're my girlfriend," he said, giggling.

She smiled awkwardly before nodding. "Oh," she answered.

He looked up at her. "I'm giggling and kicking my feet and shit, and you're being salty. What's with the long face?" he pouted, leaning on top of her.

She shrugged. "Crappy customers, but at least I didn't have to work that late today. I'm excited about that," she said as he hummed.

"I'm going to beat up whoever gave you a crappy day," he spoke, making her laugh.

She nodded. "Did you see Isa? I was taking a nap. I don't know if she came in or not," she questioned.

He shook his head. "She's over at our dorm tonight, which leaves me and you alone," he said, winking on the last part.

She furrowed her eyebrows before pushing his chest lightly. "Weirdo," she shook her head, laughing.

He smiled. "What do you wanna do tonight, though?" he questioned.

"I don't know, maybe just lay around and talk," she hummed.

"Okay, that's good with me!" he said, smiling, giving her a deep kiss before laying on the side of her.

She smiled. "Let's go out tomorrow. I wanna spend more time with you. We've both been busy because of school," she spoke.

"Should we visit the beach?" he questioned.

She shook her head. "I went today already. Let's go somewhere fun," she suggested.

"Ah, there's a fair going on. We should go!" he said, and she nodded.

"That'll be fun!" she responded.

The room got quiet before she climbed on top of him. "Hi," she spoke.

He grabbed her hips. "Hi," he responded back.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" she questioned.

He hummed. "Yeah, I do! And she's so pretty, and she's amazingly sweet. Did I mention she's GORG? What about you? Do you have a boyfriend?" he said, making her smile widely.

She nodded. "Yes, of course I do! He's annoyingly handsome, and he's so fucking thoughtful, and he makes me feel like myself," she said, bending forward to kiss him.

He stopped her and shook his head. "I can't kiss you. I have a girlfriend!" he teased.

She rolled her eyes before grabbing his face to kiss him as he kissed back passionately.