V

➽──────────────❥

바다가 들린다

"Yejin, you look so hot, oh shit!" Isa yelled as the two of them were in the bathroom together, getting ready.

Yejin stared at her with a blank expression. "Isa, I'm wearing literal sweatpants and a tank top. Get the fuck out of here," Yejin said, laughing.

"Still, at least you're not wearing baggy hoodies with those loose pants. I just know you'd be hot in the summer," Isa said while doing her eyeliner.

"I'm perfectly fine in the summer, thank you very much. Plus, baggy clothes are life," Yejin defended.

"Girl, those long-sleeve baggy shirts look like they haven't been washed in years," Isa laughed.

Yejin burst out laughing. "Stop – oh my gosh, they have bleach stains from my dad!" She laughed as Isa laughed with her.

Ningning walked into the bathroom and was surprised to see Isa there. "Oh, hi Isa!" she said happily, hugging the girl.

"Oh, hi," Isa said awkwardly before looking back and fixing her red-dyed hair.

"Where are you guys heading? I never thought I'd hear 'Yejin' and 'frat party' in the same sentence. And why aren't you covering up your stomach and arms? Are you finally getting laid?" Ningning laughed.

Isa rolled her eyes before looking at Ningning. "We're going to a frat party. Leave Yejin alone," Isa stated, making Ningning stop messing with Yejin and turning her attention towards Isa.

"A frat party? Yejin going to a frat party? Those boys? No way! You guys should totally let me come. I'm sure Yedam won't mind me going," she said, laughing. "Plus, Sunghoon is fine as hell," Ningning whispered.

"Nah, not this time, Ning," Isa bluntly said, making the girl shut up.

Yejin's phone rang with Sunghoon's name popping up as both Ningning and Isa saw it.

"You know, Sunghoon –"

Yejin ignored Ningning and answered the phone, saying, "Hello?"

"We're outside. Come on," he said.

She hung up before putting her phone in her purse. "Let's go, Isa," she said.

Isa smiled before leaving the bathroom, leaving Ningning and Yejin there alone for a minute.

"Sunghoon will never like you, by the way. He's probably just going to use you like he does with other girls, have a quick fling, and move on to the next girl," she whispered, wrapping her hand around Yejin's wrist.

Yejin snatched her wrist away.

She walked out to see Sunghoon opening the door in the back. "Looking comfy," he said. She shyly smiled at him before getting into the car next to Isa.

"I'm so fucking scared," Isa whispered in Yejin's ear.

Yejin smiled at her before whispering back, "I'm scared too. I might chicken out. Do I look good? Maybe I shouldn't have worn a crop top-"