VIII

➽──────────────❥

깊고 까만 너의

"Mom! Yejin is having boy problems!" Yeojin semi-yelled as they sat on the shore.

Yejin shoved her sister while laughing, "No, I'm not, Mom!! Yeojin is basically forcing me to get with this dude named Sunghoon," she pouted.

Sungchan and Sunghoon were far away from them, talking to each other, while the girls talked to their mom.

"Mom, Yejin has been alone for way too long. It's time she gets herself a man, and Sunghoon is cute for her, trust me. And if you agree, Mom, send a seashell right now!" Yeojin said, making Yejin roll her eyes.

"As if that-"

Not even a second after, a pink seashell appeared, making both of the girls scream and laugh at the same time.

"NO FREAKING WAY??" Yejin said as she and Yeojin jumped up and down.

"Sunghoon is good for you, haha," Yeojin laughed.

"We've been here for thirty minutes, I think, so we are going to leave. Goodnight, Mom!" Yejin said, walking to where Sunghoon and Sungchan were, with Yeojin following.

Sungchan smiled before pecking Yeojin on her lips, making the other two cringe. "Ready to go?" he said as she nodded.

"What did you all do?" Sunghoon questioned Yejin.

She still didn't feel comfortable telling him why. "Seashell collecting. Look, here's a pretty pink one," she smiled, showing it to him.

He smiled back at her. "Pretty like you," he said, making her cringe and laugh at the same time.

"Give Sunghoon the seashell," Yeojin turned around, with her arm still entangled with Sungchan.

Yejin looked at him before giving it to him. "Thank you," he said.

"Tomorrow is Sunday, and there's nothing really going on, so should we do something tomorrow?" Sungchan suggested.

Yejin rolled her eyes, but no one noticed. "I'm going out tomorrow," she said bluntly.

Yeojin turned around and sighed, "Tsuki, Mayu, and Isa will be fine! And those other friends you talk to will be okay if you miss one day without them," Yeojin smiled.

"Augh," Yejin groaned.

"You guys probably hate hearing this question, but who is older?" Sunghoon asked.

"I'm older by 30 minutes," Yeojin smiled proudly. "Best thirty minutes of my life," she finished, making Yejin push her softly.

Sunghoon laughed softly, making Yejin smile a bit at him before dropping her smile, realizing what she was doing.

"let's go to my place and do prank calls," Sungchan suggested.

Yeojin jumped excitedly, "That would be so fun! Let's do it, and Yejin, I'm forcing you to go!" Yeojin said.

➽──────────────❥