IV

➽──────────────❥

길어진 그림자 같은 기억 하나

"Why don't you just report that bitch?" Mayu said, shaking her head before drinking her shake.

Yejin sighed. "I don't want to. That's doing too much," she said, pouting her lips.

Tsuki groaned. "Bro, I'm going to go there and beat her up. What the fuck? Come on, that's real disrespectful talking about your mom like that. If we had a REALLY BIG ARGUMENT, I would never do that. I wouldn't even wish that on my worst enemy. Come on now," Tsuki shook her head.

"She wants to be my friend so bad. Like, she talks to me 24/7, trying to get my attention. I don't know if she knows I'm friends with you, but she better watch out," Isa said, scoffing.

"Why is she worried about you getting laid anyway? Whatever you do is not her business," Mayu said, rolling her eyes.

Yejin laughed. "Because her life revolves around it," Yejin said, making the girls laugh. "Anyways, I have to go soon. I need to meet Sunghoon for the project," she added.

Isa smirked. "You guys should start talking. I mean, I know you guys are complete opposites. You're quiet and he's popular, but it's the perfect trope. I mean, Wattpad-worthy!" she said, making the girls laugh even more.

"No, we're just partners, nothing more. Plus, I'm way out of his league. Worry about you and Jake," Yejin said, making Isa pout.

"That's what they all say in the Wattpad books. They get together and live happily ever after," Mayu said, making Yejin side-eye her.

➽──────────────❥

"Do you want to come to one of the parties this week? I've never seen you at one of our parties. It's good to go to at least one frat party," Sunghoon said to her, making her pause from whatever she was doing.

She looked at him for a quick second before smiling to herself and looking back at her paper. "I'd rather not. I don't feel comfortable around a lot of people," she said before popping her knuckles.

He frowned. "I'll make sure to protect you. Just come to one, please. Your friends can come too. I've seen them come to the parties. You're just the odd one out," he said, smiling at her.

She shook her head. "I'm okay," she said before continuing with her task.

He admired her features. "You and your sister are completely different. I mean, she's on the cheer team, she's more well-known than me and my friends. She's out there, and you're just known as 'Yeojin's Twin Sister.' Don't you want a name too?" he questioned her.

She sighed before looking at him. "I'm just trying to finish my studies and get out of here. I don't have time for a title. I'm okay with being known as her twin sister. I'd appreciate it if you stop comparing us, please," she said.

"What's your roommate's name?" he asked, making her a little shocked.

"Ning Yi Zhuo. Everyone calls her Ningning, though, or Ning," she answered.

"See, your roommate is popular too. She has a name too, and trust me, she attends every party like it's church," Sunghoon laughed.

Yejin awkwardly laughed. "I guess," she said. "Are you done with your slides?" she questioned him.

"Two more left, pretty. But please, come on, it'll be fun, and I'll pick you up," he said, whining.

"I won't go, Sunghoon," she stated.

He sighed before focusing on his work. "You'll change your mind by the end of this week. I'll tell all of your friends—Tsuki, Mayu, and that one girl Isa. She likes Jake, doesn't she?" he said.

Yejin turned her head fast at the last part. "S-She doesn't," she said, defending her friend.

"That's a shame. Jake likes her a lot. Maybe if you come with her, they could get together," Sunghoon taunted.

She always puts her friends' happiness over herself. "Fine, I'll go with Isa," she said, making him clap his hands.

"Good! I'll pick both of you up with Jake in the car. Text me where your dorm is and stuff. You don't have to dress up if you don't want to," he said as she nodded slowly before finishing her paper.

"I'm done," she said as he finished typing.

"Well, looks like we finished at the same time," he winked at her

Isajake over party😻🙏

Yejinpage;
Sunghoon convinced me
To go to a party

Isa.jpeg:
OH EM GEE WHY??

Mayuplsshutup:
I'm trying to figure out how he convinced u
We convinced u so many times yet u said no

Yejinpage;
Bro....
He said Jake likes Isa
He said if I go he'll bring Jake to pick up Isa also

Isa.jpeg:
IH MY GUSCJIF
A WIN IS A WIN

Yejinpage;
😒

Tsukiver_:
NO FUCKING WAY!?

Isa.jpeg:
HEHEH A WIN IS A WIN!!
I GOT MY MAN
THOSE TT CLAIM VIDEOS

Tsukiver_:
WONT HE DO IT!

Mayuplsshutup:
1 John 4:1 or something idk

Yejinpage;
Y'all having a celebration
I'm crying in my fucking car

Tsukiver_:
Please suck it up
This is fate trust!!

Mayuplsshutup:
U and Sunghoon gon be tg watch

Yejinpage;
Deffo kms...
I want to go in my dorm
Im scared as fuck right now

Isa.jpeg:
We going to the party tomorrow?
What time I need to pull up at ur dorm?

Yejinpage;
Fuck.
Let me ask him brb

She sighed before going on Sunghoons Instagram page to text him

Yejinpage;
Hi Sunghoon I was wondering
What time is the party tomorrow!?
Or what time are you and Jake picking
Me and Isa up

icehoon:
Missed me alr?
I'll pick you guys up at 7:30

Yejinpage;
Thanks

icehoon:
Np<3

Isajake over party😻🙏

Yejinpage;
7:30
U should pull up at 6 then

Isa.jpeg:
ILL BE THERE!

Yejin looked her phone before putting it down she didn't want to enter that dorm she decided to just drive to her house, Yeojin wouldn't be there since she only stayed on the weekends and her dad probably was already sleep on the couch.