VI

➽──────────────❥

파도 소리와 너의 목소리

"Sungchan is coming soon," Yeojin said, smiling and making Yejin smile and shake her head.

Her dad chuckled, "Sungchan? I'm surprised you guys aren't married. It's been three years now," her dad said, making both of the girls laugh.

"I don't want to marry someone until I'm 26 or older," Yeojin said, shaking her head.

"Have you been seeing anyone recently? I wouldn't expect you to. You've always been quiet and kept to yourself," her dad questioned Yejin.

She shook her head, "No, not really. Anyways, I'm feeling really tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight, Dad!" she said, pushing her chair in before putting her dish in the sink.

She laid in bed for a couple of minutes before she heard knocking on her door.

"Come in!" she said, as Yeojin came in with a devious smile.

She giggled a bit before talking, "Yejin, you know damn well you and Sunghoon have been hanging out!" she said, making Yejin shake her head and laugh.

"I don't want to go out with him. We're only partners, and it's even awkward doing that," Yejin pouted.

Yeojin rolled her eyes, "Ever since you got out of that relationship with Wonbin, you've been avoiding people that come your way. I know Sunghoon doesn't have a good reputation, but give the guy a chance, sis," Yeojin replied, making Yejin sigh.

"I don't like Sunghoon, and don't talk about Wonbin," Yejin said.

Yeojin frowned, "You haven't seen Wonbin in almost a year! You guys went your separate ways, Yejin," Yeojin smiled. "I know Sunghoon, not to brag or anything, but when he and the rest of my friends hung out with each other, he was really nice. He's actually a good person, maybe not on the outside, but trust me, on the inside, he's amazing," she added.

"You talk about him as if you've dated him," Yejin laughed, making Yeojin smack her shoulder.

"I'm just saying," she shrugged. "And when you guys actually start talking, I'm going to say, 'I told you so,'" she winked before leaving the room.

Yejin laughed to herself before looking at her phone and seeing text messages from Sunghoon.

Icehoon:
I apologize if I made you
Uncomfortable

Yejinpage:
I'm so sorry Sunghoon
Pls don't tell anyone
And no you didn't make me uncomfortable

Icehoon:
We should keep a record on how much times
U say sorry 😭😭😭
Also i won't

Yejinpage:
LMAOAOAO

Icehoon:
I'm going to sleep rn
Goodnight 💗

Yejinpage:
Gn

She put her phone done and laid it on the nightstand, she thought about Yeojins words

"I'll try to give Sunghoon a chance" she said to herself shaking the thoughts out of her head

➽──────────────❥

"YOU AND JAKE DATING? NO WAY!" Tsuki slapped Isa's arm, making her laugh.

Mayu shook her head. "LEE CHAEYOUNG, MAYBE YOU AREN'T DELUSIONAL!" she screamed.

"I'm telling you, those TikTok claim videos work! Don't play, I got my man," Isa laughed.

Yejin smiled as they got on the escalator, heading to the first floor of the mall.

"Let's go to Spencer's and head to the back of the store!" Mayu said, making the girls look at her in surprise.

"Girl, you can go look at butt plugs by yourself," Yejin said.

Tsuki laughed out loud. "WAY TOO UNCALLED FOR, YEJIN!" She and the rest laughed.

"Guys, where's the closest bathroom? I need to pee, oh my gosh," Isa said.

"Inside Victoria's Secret," Yejin pointed.

"I'm going," Mayu said as the other girls went, leaving Yejin alone after they begged her to come.

She looked to her side and saw Sunghoon walking with some friends. She quickly turned her head, but he was too quick; he already saw her.

"Hey, pumpkin!" Sunghoon said, making her turn around.

"Hi, Sunghoon," she awkwardly waved.

"Hi, Yejin!" another man said, making her look up and realize it was her sister's boyfriend.

She smiled at him. "Hi, Sungchan!" She waved as he waved back.

"Yeojin is with us, what a coincidence! She's in the bathroom," Sunghoon said, making her nod.

Yeojin walked out of the bathroom. "Hi, Jinnie!!!" Yeojin smiled at her sister.

Yejin had a wide smile. "You copied me, I told you I was going to the mall!!" Yejin pouted, making Yeojin laugh.

"The group chat said, 'Let's go out to the mall,' so here we are," she smiled as Natty smiled next to her.

Sunghoon hummed. "Seeing you guys right next to each other is new. You guys are always somewhere else, oh my gosh," he laughed.

"Take a pic! Yejin, I know you hate pics, but Instagram would love this!" Yeojin whined to her sister.

Yejin put her lips in a straight line. "Ooookay," she dragged out, making Yeojin cheer.

They did a couple of cute poses before going shopping.

"Bye, pretty, see you around," Sunghoon blew a kiss at her, making Yeojin wink at Yejin.

Yejin furrowed her eyebrows before looking at her phone.

"I'm sorry we took, like, 20 minutes. I thought the cranberry lady got me, but false alarm," Tsuki said, making Yejin laugh.

She shook her head. "It's alright. I saw Yeojin, Sungchan, Sunghoon, Natty, and some other girls and guys just a minute ago. They forced me to take a pic with Yeojin," Yejin explained.

"I know, they ate," Mayu laughed.

"The IM twins taking a picture is something new. The only pictures I see of you guys together are when you were little or on your birthdays. Literally seeing birthday pictures is rare too. Why don't you guys ever take pictures together?" Isa ranted.

Yejin thought before shrugging. "I don't know, we just... I don't know," she said cluelessly.

"I never see y'all together either, like, unless I visit your house. It's kinda funny, not gonna lie," Mayu smiled at Yejin.

"Let's continue spending our money, gals!" Tsuki said, walking as the girls walked behind her.