XIX

➽──────────────❥

파도 소리와 너의 목소리

"You're officially in!" Isa screeched.

Yejin giggled. "I'm finally in!" she said as Isa hugged her.

"I'm going to go with Jake in a few. I think Sunghoon is coming over, so you guys can do whatever, but yeah," Isa said as Yejin hummed. "Has he apologized, right?" she questioned.

Yejin nodded. "Yeah, he did a few days ago. Don't worry," she smiled.

Isa smiled back before hearing a knock on the door. "Coming!" she said, opening the door and revealing Jake and Sunghoon.

"You ready to go?" Jake questioned as Isa nodded.

"Yeah! You guys have fun, Sunghoon and Yejin!" Isa yelled before closing the door.

Yejin smiled at Sunghoon. "I'm finally moved in now!" she exclaimed, making him laugh and nod.

"I can see that! Do you feel comfortable here? Don't you miss Ningning?" he questioned.

She shook her head fast. "Isa is literally my best friend since high school. Of course, I feel comfortable with her! And I don't even want to think about the sleepless nights with Ningning. God, help me," Yejin said, making Sunghoon laugh.

"So, what do you want to do?" he questioned, plopping on the couch.

She sat next to him. "I'm tired, so let me take a shower, and I'll come back in here with you," she said, pecking his cheek before getting up.

She took a nice, long, hot shower before going back into the living room with a towel, drying her wet hair.

"You took so long, I almost fell asleep," he pouted, opening his arms for her to cuddle next to him.

She rolled her eyes. "I was washing my hair," she said, still attempting to dry it.

"Just let it air dry, princess," he said, taking the towel out of her hands and throwing it to the other couch.

She sighed. "Don't throw stuff. I just moved in here. You're leaving a bad impression," Yejin spoke before getting up, getting the towel to throw it in the laundry basket.

"I would love to watch a movie, but I'm really tired. I'm so sorry," Sunghoon said as she came back to sit down.

She shook her head. "It's pretty late anyway, so we can just sleep," she said, getting up, but he pulled her back down. She looked at him, confused.

"Okay then," she said, laying on top of him, wrapping her arms around him.

"Tomorrow, I'll take you on a really special date," he said, rubbing her head as she hummed lowly.

She smiled warmly. "You always have the best dates," she spoke.

"This one is the cherry on top, though. I have it planned out nicely," he said, drifting off to sleep, making her smile.

"I believe you, Hoon," she smiled before drifting off to sleep too.

➽──────────────❥