XII

➽──────────────❥

Umm umm na na

They walked into her dorm, and Ningning and Yedam were on the couch talking amongst themselves.

"Hi," Sunghoon said, making Yedam and Ningning turn around quickly.

Ningning smiled at him. "Oh, hi Sunghoon!" she said excitedly.

"Hey, man," Yedam waved, and Sunghoon waved back.

Yejin took off her shoes, and Sunghoon followed her actions.

"I'm making dinner! Do you want to eat?" Ningning said, leaning on the wall next to him.

He shook his head. "No, I'm okay. Yejin and I just came from a cafe. I had a sandwich, so I'm full. But thank you, though. You're so sweet," he smiled as she smiled back.

Yejin took off her coat. "When did you even start cooking? Are you sure Yedam didn't make it?" she questioned Ningning.

Her smile dropped. "It makes me sad that you want to discredit me so much on my cooking skills," she pouted.

"Pretty, are we staying in the living room or your room?" Sunghoon questioned Yejin.

She side-eyed Yejin. "Let's go to my room for privacy," she winked at him, acting in front of Ningning, who was shocked.

Sunghoon raised his eyebrows before following her to her room as she shut the door behind them.

"What was that?" Sunghoon said.

Yejin looked at him confused. "What?" she questioned.

He rolled his eyes. "You know, out there. Are you beefing with her?" he said, about to laugh.

She smiled. "No, I know what I said," she said, laying on her bed.

He looked around her room to see three Polaroids in her mirror of her and Yeojin on their 14th birthday. He smiled.

"I bet at your house you have a lot of pictures with you and Yeojin," he said, making her sit up.

"Obviously," she smiled.

He smiled back before going to lay beside her. "What date is the date when you start dating?" he questioned.

She furrowed her eyebrows. "What?" she giggled.

"Like on the third date or tenth date, which date do you make it official?" he questioned.

"Oh, I would say like the third date if I knew the person well, but if it was a random person that found interest, I would probably say like the fifteenth," she said as he nodded.

He yawned before moving towards her to hug her. "You're so cute, Yejin," he said, making her laugh.

"Hoon, what?" she laughed, making him sit up.

"Oh my days, you just called me Hoon!" he said excitedly, making her laugh.

She shook her head. "Park Sunghoon, calm down, it's just a nickname," she smiled.