XIV

➽──────────────❥

너도 나처럼 느끼고 있을까

"Fucking insane!" Tsuki cursed while laughing as they took loops around the campus.

Yejin shook her head. "I knew you guys would be so hyped about that story," she laughed.

"Stop, a museum date is so cute. I'm jealous, and the flowers and gift basket, Yejin, that's your man. Don't play," Isa laughed.

Mayu giggled. "I saw his story, and he's literally in love. That's how it's supposed to be: a man chasing after you, not you chasing after no man, gal," Mayu said, making Yejin nod and laugh.

"He's coming over to meet my dad tonight. We're having dinner," Yejin spoke as the girls squealed.

"Oh my gosh, please let me be the flower girl at your guys' wedding," Isa said.

Tsuki dramatically fainted. "Yejin's heart eyes era has returned," she said, making the girls laugh uncontrollably.

                      ➽──────────────❥

Yejin fixed her mascara in the bathroom mirror before Yujin walked in, making eye contact with Yejin in the mirror.

"Sunghoon's actual first love, hm?" she said, putting her phone down.

Yejin didn't know what to say, so she awkwardly smiled at her before putting her mascara back in her bag.

"I wonder how he found interest in someone like you," she laughed.

"Please, we barely know each other. Let's not fight over a boy. There are plenty of fish in the sea," Yejin said.

Yujin scoffed. "You think you're smart or something?" she said, backing Yejin up, making her back hit the edge of the sink. Yejin hissed in pain. "Get it together, Yejin. You guys aren't going to last that long," she laughed.

She grabbed Yejin's wrist, wrapping her fingers around it. "You're just so fragile. I could break your wrist right now. You could scream for help, but Sunghoon won't be here to save you, would he?" she smiled.

Yejin's wrist turned purple quickly from Yujin's grip. Yujin looked at it before laughing and taking out her phone, recording a video of Yejin with her head down and her purple wrist, while laughing.

"I think it's time for me to go. I loved spending time with you, Sunghoon's princess," she said, pushing Yejin and letting go of her wrist before leaving.

Yejin winced in pain, looking at her wrist and seeing the red and purple marks.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"Heyyyy," Sunghoon said as Yejin opened the door.

She smiled. "Hi, Sunghoon," she said as he kissed her forehead.

"I brought wine. Hopefully, your dad drinks!" he said, making her laugh.

Yejin nodded. "You brought his favorite. He'll definitely love you. Also, pray that you can stay over. Did you bring your stuff?" she smiled, questioning him.

He nodded. "Yeah, it's in my bag, princess," he said as she nodded.

"Wow, he's handsome," her dad said as she brought Sunghoon into the kitchen.