XXXII

➽──────────────❥

다시 하늘 한쪽 색이

"Bro, what?" Mayu questioned.

That week's break felt short, a little too short.

"Never mind, Mayu!" Isa groaned as the other two girls laughed.

Yejin smiled while drinking her smoothie before looking up to see Minjeong smiling at her while walking up to the table. "Hey, Yejin!" she grinned.

The other girls looked at her. "What do you want with Yejin?" Isa questioned.

She smiled at Isa. "We're inviting you to a party! Hosted by Minjae, you know, the dude in our class. He wanted me to invite you, Yejin, but you other girls can come, of course," she smiled.

"We'll come!" Tsuki smiled as the girls looked at her like she was crazy.

"Great! I'll text you the address, Isa!" she beamed before walking away.

Mayu looked at Tsuki, who was across from her. "You dumbass!" she cursed at her.

"What did I do?" Tsuki questioned.

"Minjeong is... never mind," Mayu spoke, cutting herself off and shaking her head.

Isa looked at Yejin. "Are you okay with going?" she questioned.

Yejin didn't want her friends to miss out on some fun because of her. "Yeah, let's go," she grinned.

"Are you sure? You've been sick almost every morning this week. Well for a month. I'm surprised you're coming to school," Tsuki questioned.

Yejin smiled. "Tsuki, it's going to be at night. I'll be okay," she spoke as the girls nodded.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"Groups of four for this project, but everyone has to have a white poster. I don't want to see different colors like pink, blue, or red. No, I need a white poster from all 37 of you guys," their professor spoke sternly. "So, move to any spot where your group is," he ended.

Sunghoon looked at Yejin. "Wanna be my partner?" he questioned.

She smiled and nodded. "Of course!" she replied as he pecked her cheek.

Gaeul and Chaehyun walked up to them. "Can we be a group of four?" Chaehyun questioned, looking at Yejin and then at Sunghoon.

Sunghoon groaned. "No, can't you find another group? Gosh," he rolled his eyes.

Gaeul frowned before turning around and raising her hand. "Professor, Professor! Park Sunghoon isn't letting me and Chaehyun join his group!" she yelled in her annoying voice.

"Park Sunghoon and Im Yejin, let them join your group. There are no other groups open," he spoke.

Sunghoon groaned again. "Don't sit by me," he spoke.

"Fun that we're working together," Chaehyun smiled at Yejin. "The cutest couple on the entire campus," she laughed.

Yejin looked at Sunghoon. "T-Thank you," Yejin whispered, looking back at Chaehyun.

"What made you and Areum break up? You guys were so cute. Hopefully, it's not rude because I just want to know," Chaehyun questioned Sunghoon.

"It is rude. I would like if we focused on work and not my relationship life," he spoke, bringing his computer out.

Gaeul scoffed while smacking her gum in her mouth. "What about you and Wonbin, huh? I mean, you guys were cute and stuff. I don't think you were whoring around with him, Right?" Gaeul laughed.

Sunghoon looked at Gaeul. "Do you ever shut the fuck up? Why the hell are you so worried about our relationships? Don't ever talk about Yejin like that. She's not going around sleeping with everyone on campus like you," he snapped at her.

Gaeul smiled. "Protecting your princess, how cute. Oh, Yejin, Minjeong invited you to that party tomorrow, right? If you don't come, make sure you look at the sophomore tea page. I heard they want to post cute videos of you," Gaeul grinned.

Yejin knew what those videos were. They were videos of her getting bullied. She didn't want Sunghoon to worry, so she smiled back at her.

"Guys, we need to really get started," Yejin spoke, trying to clear the air as the two girls in front of her looked at her before getting their computers out.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"So, were you going to tell me about that party or not?" Sunghoon questioned as they walked to his car.

She sighed, "I was, I just found out about it today," she said to him.

He nodded slowly, "Well, I'll go with you," he scratched the back of his head.

"You sure?" she questioned. "What about hanging out with Heeseung?" she asked.

He shrugged, "I feel like I need to be with you. You shouldn't go by yourself. I don't know, I feel like if I don't go, something's going to happen to you," he spoke, looking at her.

She looked at him and smiled, "Thanks for being concerned, babe. It means a lot. I love you so much," Yejin smiled.

He nodded, "Isa told me you've been throwing up for a while. Are you okay?" he questioned.

"Just a little. Like two weeks after we left the skating rink, I've been feeling sick, it's been going on for a while, but it's not that bad," she explained as he nodded slowly.

"Did you eat anything that was bad? Smell anything that was off?" he questioned.

She shook her head, "Maybe it's because I barely eat, but, you know, seaweed is my favorite, but it just tasted so disgusting," she pouted.

He hummed, "Maybe you need to go to the doctor," he spoke.

She nodded slowly, "I have an appointment tomorrow morning," she smiled.

He grinned at her, "My poor baby, I hope you feel good," he pouted, kissing the top of her head.

"Are you going to stick by my side tomorrow?" she questioned him.

He nodded, "Yeah, baby, of course. And if I'm not, I'll be with Jake, probably near a pool table," he spoke, and she nodded.

"I'll have Isa, Tsuki, and Mayu with me, so if you see Jake, you can go hang out with him. Don't get too drunk, though," she teased him on the last part.

He rolled his eyes, "I won't, I promise," he scoffed.

She laughed and pecked his lips before he opened the car door for her.