XV

➽──────────────❥

다시 하늘 한쪽 색이

"You look drained today, Yejin," Sunghoon said, sitting next to her before the professor entered the room.

She pouted and sighed, "I slept at my dorm last night. It's not nice when you have a roommate who likes getting intimate with her boyfriend."

"Oh... God, I hate that for you, Yejin," he said, pecking her temple.

"I'm moving out soon. I asked to move in with Isa, and they accepted it," she said, and he nodded.

"That's good me and Jake's girls being together, yayyy," he said, making her laugh.

"Can you take notes the whole time?" she asked, and he nodded before she laid down on his shoulder, closing her eyes. "Thanks, Sunghoon," she said.

He rubbed her arm and suggested, "We can go to the car before class starts and let you rest. I'm willing to skip today. We both have an A in this class. It doesn't really matter, and I have a blanket in the car."

She nodded, and the two of them quickly left the class.

He opened the back door for her, and she got in. He followed, saying, "Thank God for tinted windows." She hummed while cuddling up in his blanket, laying on his lap.

"Thanks, Sunghoon," she said before taking a nap.

                      ➽──────────────❥

TT CLAIM VIDEOS WORK!? 😻🙏

Tsukiver_:
UHMMM YEJIN.....

Isa.jpeg:
YEJIN HAVE U SEEN THE SCHOOL
TEA PAGE!?

Mayuplsshutup:
YEJIN BBY GET ACTIVE

Yejinpage;
they have a tea page?

Isa.jpeg:
HALF OF THE SOPHOMORES
FOLLOW IT!?

Yejinpage;
....

Isa.jpeg:
DAWF WHERE R U!?

Yejinpage;
I just woke up I took a nap
in Sunghoons car
Ning was being a freak so no sleep

Tsukiver_:
CHECK THE PAGE RN....
@/decelis_sophm_uni_tea

Yejin sighed and sat up from Sunghoon's lap, but he was still asleep. Yejin found it so cute that she took a photo of him before clicking on the page.

She looked at the recent post, and her eyes widened as she read the caption.

"Are Yejin and Sunghoon hooking up during class hours? Thanks to whoever sent the photos! Can you believe Sunghoon is actually going out with Yeojin's sister?!" the caption said, accompanied by the photos of Yejin and Sunghoon getting into the back seat.

She groaned loudly, then shut off her phone and turned it face down.

Sunghoon woke up, confused, as she had her face in her hands, looking embarrassed. "Are you okay?" he questioned.