XX

➽──────────────❥

별보다 더욱 반짝이던

"Y'ALL ARE DATING, AUGHHH! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!" Isa screeched as some people looked at her, while they sat in the cafe.

"It was going to happen eventually," Mayu laughed before taking a sip of her coffee.

Yejin smiled, "I almost cried. The date was perfect, almost too perfect," she said, smiling.

Sunghoon laughed, "I'm glad you liked it that much," he said, while pecking her temple.

"Are you going to have a frat party to celebrate your dating?" Mayu questioned him.

He shook his head, "No, I think Yejin and I should celebrate it alone," he said, surprising everyone.

"So you're not going to have a big thing like Jake did for me?" Isa questioned, leaning on Jake.

"I wanted to, but Yejin said no," he said, with Yejin nodding and smiling.

"It's okay to let people know you're dating, but I think it's useless to have a party. Just let people find out for themselves," she said, as they hummed in agreement.

Jake nodded, "That's one way, I guess," he said, as Isa leaned closer, if that was even possible.

Mayu smiled, "Hey, you really make Yn smile. If I ever see her cry about you ever again, I will cut off your balls. I'm not joking! That one time you made her cry because you ignored her and argued with her, I almost killed you. I'm not joking. I have my bail money ready. Don't play," she said, shaking her head.

Tsuki punched her shoulder, "Mayu! No!" Tsuki said, making everyone laugh, except for Sunghoon, who was kinda spooked.

"It'll never even cross my mind to do that again. I still want to punch myself because of that day," he said, shaking his head.

"Then do it," Mayu said under her breath, making Jay laugh.

"How are you and Yoshi? I know you were hanging out and going out because he told me, but I haven't really been hearing about you from him in the past few days," Sunghoon questioned Mayu.

She stopped smiling and sighed, "We stopped talking mutually. We agreed to just be friends. Plus, I like someone new, and we've been going out," she said, causing Yejin and Isa to whip their heads away from their boyfriends to look at her. Tsuki almost choked on her drink.

"WHO?" Isa yelled, her eyes wide.

"Yeah, who's the lucky man? And why didn't you tell us anything? I thought we were besties!" Yejin exclaimed, laughing.

"He's sitting right next to your man," Mayu said.

Everyone's eyes widened before looking at Jay, who was looking away from the table, sipping on his milkshake.

"It sure is sunny outside," he said, humming. "The floor is looking more white today," he added, looking down.

Sunghoon punched his shoulder, "No fucking way you guys kept it a secret!" he said.

"Why is the whole friend group dating!" Tsuki said, shaking her head and pouting. "I'm left out! I'm dating Jihoon!" she said, making everyone laugh.

"Heeseung is always available," Jake winked, causing Tsuki to frown at him.

She shook her head, "You must be out of your big-ass mind if you think I'm going to drop my boyfriend for Heeseung," Tsuki rolled her eyes.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"Your bed is so much more comfortable than mine," Yejin sighed while lying on it.

He laughed, "I know, your bed is as hard as a rock," he said.

"It is not! I sleep comfortably on my bed, thank you very much," she rolled her eyes at him.

He hummed, "Would you rather stay in my bed or yours? Which is more comfortable?" he questioned.

She looked at him before rolling her eyes, "I just said your bed is more comfortable than mine, Hoon. Give it a break," she sighed.

"Mine wins! Woohoo!" he celebrated as she pouted and turned her back towards him.

He smiled, "Can you believe that you're dating me? Like, I can literally kiss you right—well, with consent, of course—but I can't literally kiss you and do whatever," he grinned.

"We've been kissing before we were dating, Hoon," she said, shaking her head.

"Still, you know what I mean," she sighed.

He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close to his chest, sighing, "Yejin, you're so pretty. I'm so happy I'm with you! You mean the world to me," he said as she smiled.

"You're so handsome, Hoon. You're so goddamn fine, it makes me jealous. You're so caring too, it makes me realize I should've gotten to know you sooner," she said, turning towards him.

He smiled, "I'm fine?" he questioned, raising his eyebrows.

She nodded slowly before tracing his lips with her fingernail, "Mhm," she smirked.

He smiled back, "You sound drunk," he said, making her hit his chest.

"Come on, baby—"

"BABY?" he exclaimed.

She sighed, "You ruined the mood," she pouted.

"Aw, don't be like that, baby. I like the nickname, that's all," he said, hovering over her.

"You're always teasing me when I call you a name, Hoon. Let it go!" she frowned, looking up at him, confused.

"You're so cute when you're annoyed," he giggled, giving her little kisses on her face, making her laugh.

She continued to giggle as he added on by tickling her, and she tried to fight back but failed.

                      ➽──────────────❥

"Hey, Sunghoon," Wonbin waved as Sunghoon walked in the courtyard.

Sunghoon half-smiled, "Sup," he said dryly as Wonbin smiled at him.

"Heard you're dating Yejin now," he stated.

Sunghoon nodded slowly, "Yeah, what about it?" he questioned.

"Nothing! I just wanted to say congratulations! Yejin is a very sweet girl, and she deserves someone like you," Wonbin smiled.

Sunghoon genuinely smiled, "Thank you so much, Wonbin!" he laughed.

"Promise me this, though," Wonbin said seriously.

"Hm?" Sunghoon hummed.

"If you break her heart, I will be put in jail for murder," Wonbin said.

Sunghoon smiled and nodded, "I won't ever break her heart. She's too good for that," Sunghoon replied as Wonbin nodded.

"I'll see you later!" Wonbin waved as Sunghoon waved back, smiling.

"Maybe he's not bad after all. Maybe it was just me," Sunghoon said to himself before going to his next class.